What's for Dinner?

Just had some left over chilli I had frozen weeks ago and forgot it was there nommm! Am so stuffed I am in agony however just discovered some M&Ms in the back of the cupboard think I have a wee bit of space left..

Chips and homemade salsa. It's about all I could be bothered with after a long day, but at least I'm eat it off a plate with an astronaut monkey playing a guitar on it! :lol:

:giggle2: That sounds like something the Gilmore Girls would own. :) (I've been watching the show endlessly so everything reminds me of them right now. :blush: )

I'm having tortellini tonight and maybe a couple of slices of leftover pizza. Reheated pizza is great but reheated pasta isn't so good. Luckily I'm not too fussed. I'd rather eat reheated pasta 3 nights in a row than cook fresh pasta 3 nights in a row. I'm so lazy!

Out to dinner tonight as it's Thai New Year today. I can't believe my OH has agreed to eat at a Thai Restaurant :D (I hope he doesn't embarrass everyone by doing a "Masterchef Judging Panel" on the food.) :giggle2:

Edited by SueK

For Thai New year also called songkran we are having people to house for dinner. Thai people and farang. Wife is making tom kha kai which is made with coconut milk and chicken, and also phat tahu which is fried tofu dish for missionary and family who are vegetarians. It is very cool and rainy for this time of year, so there has not been as much water throwing as normally, at least in this village, although there is plenty in downtown Chiang Mai.

This has been a good weekend for dinners! Friday my friend and I made wholewheat pizzas with minced meat, bacon, mushrooms and onion. Yesterday we were asked out to dinner and got served steaks with sauteed zucchini and mushrooms, homemade bernaissesauce and peppersauce, with lemon fromage for dessert. Not at all bad!

Today, not so sure. It might be one of those days without dinner at all, or maybe I'll make some pasta and just have that with tomato sauce.