What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a new episode of Vampire Diaries? I was just going to ask you in the VD thread if it started again there. It returns to our screens on Monday. :)

Yep, it was a new one, Kylie! Finally back after it's 6+ week break. Get your tissues ready, ladies!

That's right Mrs. B, time for you to wake up and smell the coffee! Paula, you'll back me up on this right? :lol:

TVD re~starts here on the 1st February, sorry for hijacking your post Kylie, I had about 4 episodes v~plused to catch up with and they are all deleted because there was no space, when there was!!! :irked:

Aw, that's terrible, Weave! :( How frustrating for you.

Just finished watching the Season 5 finale of Supernatural. I'm officially an orphan.

Supernatural also started up again here recently. I just looked it up and we're only halfway or so through season 5. :( The last episode was when Dean and Sam went undercover at the mental hospital. It's such a great show. :)

Yep, it was a new one, Kylie! Finally back after it's 6+ week break. Get your tissues ready, ladies!

Ooh, intriguing...:)

Just finished watching the Season 5 finale of Supernatural. I'm officially an orphan.

:friends3: :friends3:

Aw, that's terrible, Weave! :( How frustrating for you.

Its just one of those things, I just being really moany :lol: I will catch up online, 'Supernatural' ~ Season 6 (which is the BEST show ever as far as I am concerned :lol:) starts over here next week (I have already seen the first episode) :)

Thanks for the huggage, Paula :friends0: I need them. Me bereft.

FAO Karsa, I'm prepared to have mixed feelings about S06 by the way - the friend who recommended Supernatural to me in the first place told me it should have ended 5 seconds before the end of Season 5, and not having seen how 6 pans out yet I reluctantly tend towards agreement. I thought that when

you see the flashback of Sam & Dean looking up at the stars and Chuck writes that beautiful line about them never being homeless

would have made a great ending;

Sam/Lucifer appearing in Dean/Lisa's garden felt a lot like a tacked on, desperate hook.

I hope I'm wrong though :) it's not like I want it to be over.

The Love Boat. :) Maureen McCormick (Marcia Brady) is guest starring in this one. It's weird because the first season of The Brady Bunch has been airing here recently (I'll be watching that next!) and I'm used to seeing her very young. Mike Brady guest starred in an episode I watched a couple of weeks ago.

Oh man, Kylie, I haven't seen the Love Boat in years! I used to watch it religiously.

Right now I'm watching The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. Trying to type and read subtitles at the same time :lol:.

Just watched season one episode one of Heroes which is called Genesis, and was awesome. I have a feeling I'm going to absolutely love this show because I have a entire four-season box-set that some friends got me for Christmas, waiting for me.

Edited by Ben

Supernatural s06e06 and just that one while I'm having dinner 'cos my essay beckons *grump*.

FAO Karsa - so far, I'm not sure about Season 6. It's definitely had its moments and Dean has surpassed himself in adorableness (who would have even thought it possible?), but so far I want to punch Sam in the nose. This normal?

Listening to the cricket :(

Watching the cricket. :D :D :D

The Biggest Loser, Australia version! :smile2:

Is that a new one that has just started? I think we have a new one starting soon.

Is that a new one that has just started? I think we have a new one starting soon.

I think it should be the new one, BF just found it today. It's four families, and there's a new trainer Tiffini. And the four trainers have to go to the families and live with them for a week and eat what they eat and get to exercise only if the family does, which is highly unlikely.

I'm loving it, it's like going back to Oz! I love Shannan, he's so nice and warm hearted. I'm so excited about the new season :smile2:

Yeah, that's the new series. It must have started here already then, because surely they wouldn't show the eps in Finland first!

Well I did write a special request for the TV channel to let me see the episodes first so maybe I got lucky :giggle: