The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone else got the pre-order email? I got one a few hours ago that says Eclipse will be released here on Dec 6th :) I was surprised though, I thought it would be sooner.

I got a email yesterday, hopefully nearer the time HMV will release a Edward cover :) I thought it would be sooner too :)

December???!!! I thought I heard October. Man! I can't believe we have to wait that long to have the leghitch film on our TV screens...

I am so glad you said that M! I thought it was October too :lol:

Breaking Dawn Twitter

:D

Yikes. Now I may need to see the blasted film a few more times at the cheap theatre if I'm going to have to wait that long! Not that I mind most parts of it, of course ;).

I did read though about some DVD deets, including commentary info, woo! I haven't been able to pre-order it yet though, at least not via Amazon or Target.

Edited by peacefield

I read October too and now I'm annoyed because I have to wait even longer to see it. I was watching New Moon the other day and completely forgot that Eclipse was even out! :irked:

It was definitely October people!!, well roll on December :)

Stupid Summit

:lol: Yeah. And I'll second that because they split the last film into two with agggggggges in between. I wouldn't mind if the last movie was 5 hours long :lol:

You know what Stephanie? me neither, I would have happily sat there :)

They should just give the money to all of us on here and I'm sure we could plan it better than this. When's the next one out, next Nov sometime?

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ~ Part One:

France 16 November 2011

Canada 18 November 2011

Italy 18 November 2011

USA 18 November 2011

Germany 24 November 2011

No mention of the UK good people! :)

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ~ Part Two:

USA 16 November 2012

:)

I can't wait until 2012...I'll be too "grown up" by then :lol: OK maybe not but that's still too long to wait!

I'll be 39!!!!! :( :( you won't be grown up Stephanie, enjoy your twi~dom! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Special Message From Stephenie Meyer Announcing Who Has Been Cast As Renesmee Cullen in Breaking Dawn ~

Click here :)

Source ~ Twifans :)

I don't know why (as strange as it sounds), I just can't picture BD on the big screen!, its probably part the long wait for the film to be release and my own moans about BD :giggle:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just watched the MTV Movie Awards, so I've had a sneaky peek of Breaking Dawn - Part 1, and it looks GOOD! I know some people are avoiding clips/trailers so I'm not going to spoil it, but I'm really getting excited now. I'm not sure if it's worth starting a separate thread for it yet, as it's still five months away.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ~ Part One:

France 16 November 2011

Canada 18 November 2011

Italy 18 November 2011

USA 18 November 2011

Germany 24 November 2011

No mention of the UK good people! :)

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ~ Part Two:

USA 16 November 2012

:)

IMDB is saying UK release date for Part One is 18th November - so thankfully we won't have the one week delay from virtually everyone else getting it like we did last year!