The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

Summit Entertainment confirmed today that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN will be released as two separate films with the first of the two slated to be released in theatres on November 18, 2011. Academy Award winner Bill Condon will direct both films.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summit Entertainment confirmed today that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN will be released as two separate films with the first of the two slated to be released in theatres on November 18, 2011. Academy Award winner Bill Condon will direct both films.

Thanks Lexie :)

But at least we'll get the DVD of Eclipse in between (now will be able to do the first three films as marathon viewing :)) and we know we've still got two more films to look forward to!

Exactly chesil, its ideas like this that make you the brains of the outfit! 7.gif

Edited by Weave

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't bought the soundtrack for Eclipse yet, as I want to get the experience from the film before I buy the album (as I've done with the previous two films), but I've just realised that Bombay Bicycle Club have a track on it - I'm going to see them live in a few weeks, so I'm super excited about the film, the soundtrack and now their gig too!

I haven't bought the soundtrack for Eclipse yet, as I want to get the experience from the film before I buy the album (as I've done with the previous two films), but I've just realised that Bombay Bicycle Club have a track on it - I'm going to see them live in a few weeks, so I'm super excited about the film, the soundtrack and now their gig too!

Good times Chesil! Have a great time ;)

And so it begins ;)

After saying I wouldn't buy anything, I did, in my defence I was on play.com at the time for something else and thought I would be really helpful and buy some Eclipse merchandise :D

EclipseBookmark.jpg

EdwardEclipsepen.jpg

TeamEdward.jpg

:lol:

Fun, Chesil! You'll have to let us know how BBC is in concert :lol:. The soundtrack is excellent, btw, and I hope you like it.

Pretty merch, Weave!! And how thoughtful of you to be so helpful and buy all of it ;). I need to get my hands on some! I think I might peruse the display when I'm picking up the movie companion next week...:D

Fun, Chesil! You'll have to let us know how BBC is in concert :D. The soundtrack is excellent, btw, and I hope you like it.

Pretty merch, Weave!! And how thoughtful of you to be so helpful and buy all of it ;). I need to get my hands on some! I think I might peruse the display when I'm picking up the movie companion next week...:D

I know, I am so thoughtful :D a lot of merch is very pretty, the pen was not in the cardboard cover like the NM pen, it was in plastic covering, which is a lot better room wise :lol:

And FYI, The Black Keys who are also on the soundtrack, I am going to see them in October!!! (I am so excited I am telling everyone!) :D

Oh man, seeing the Black Keys! I'm so jealous! I bet they put on an amazing live show, Paula ;).

Eclipse premiere is getting closer and closer you guys! I can't believe I have to wait something like 3 days before I can share in all the squeeing with you guys in the UK though :D.

I have to make a confession. I'm a 16 year old boy and love the Twilight books (read them all coming up to 4 times now) I have to say I'm excited for the release of Eclipse!! I hope it's better than the film portrayal of New Moon though, which I wasn't that impressed by!

Mitch.

I have to make a confession. I'm a 16 year old boy and love the Twilight books (read them all coming up to 4 times now) I have to say I'm excited for the release of Eclipse!! I hope it's better than the film portrayal of New Moon though, which I wasn't that impressed by!

Mitch.

Don't feel bad my boyfriend is a closet-twilight-lover too.. but he didn't read them he just gets excited about the movies and asks me all sorts of questions.. and he's 24.

Now that is what I call fandom! 8.gif

Also I really like the life size cut outs of Edward but my OH wouldn't embrace as much as I would :D but he wants a Princess Leia one wearing the legendary gold bikini!

Edited by Weave

OMG! I mean, I'm a fan but those people are crazy! :D Here I thought seeing a midnight premiere was dedicated; those LA folk are just, wow. I wonder if my sister would pop down there for me and see if she can spy The Neck on premiere night...:D

Good to see all my fellow Twi-nuts have missed me :D Am loving the fact that I'm back online in time to watch live streaming of the premiere, can't wait - there better be more Jackson than there was at the NM prem - although am very jealous of my friend's partner who is currently in a hotel room approximately 10 minutes away from Nokia Plaza!!!

9 days till I get to see Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see all my fellow Twi-nuts have missed me :D Am loving the fact that I'm back online in time to watch live streaming of the premiere, can't wait - there better be more Jackson than there was at the NM prem - although am very jealous of my friend's partner who is currently in a hotel room approximately 10 minutes away from Nokia Plaza!!!

9 days till I get to see Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.gif we missed you!!! :irked: and yes indeed 9 days to Eclipse :roll:

You are so lucky - bet that you can't wait.

I'm super excited! But also annoyed that I have to keep my comments to myself and can't share my thoughts with you lovely folks until 4 more days after I see it! Summit pulled a lame one that's for sure :D.