Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, all around the world, no matter what forum it is, Alan Rickman always wins hands down with this question:lol:

Can I add a few animated ones- Ash from Pokemon and Dimitri from Anastasia

Oh, and Bruno, but not Borat or Sascha Baron Cohen

Edited by corina
had another thought

Didn't mean to insult, sorry if it came out that way :D

*But his hair still is intimidating* :)

LOL I don't care what anyone thinks, I know he's not to most people's tastes ;)

Alexander Siddig, a.k.a. Julian Bashir from Deep Space Nine! I don't know if that is actually weird though, coz he's very good looking and has a lovely English accent.

Alexander Siddig, a.k.a. Julian Bashir from Deep Space Nine! I don't know if that is actually weird though, coz he's very good looking and has a lovely English accent.

I've seen him on the show and elsewhere, quite lovely :)

He's going to be in the next two series of Primeval.

Erm...I tend to get crushes on 'weird' girls anyway. Obviously, I fancy Zooey Deschanel like a crazyman and I also think that Alison Goldfrapp is AMAZINGLY attractive but I always go for the absolutely bonkers women. Always. You should see my back catalogue. All gorgeous. All bonkers.

Sigh. :irked:

Hey, does Michelle Rodriguez classify as a weird crush, I know some people don't really fancy her because she's not the typical sweet girly girl, but well, wow. :irked:

I will second Michelle Rodriguez. Especially in Resident Evil: " Bitch isn't standing now" (after blowing away a zombie with a full magazine)

Good choice Univerze!

Oh, the goth girl out of NCIS. I don't know her name but i think she is pretty hot :motz:

She is!!

Probably not a weird crush as I know a few girls who like him but he's certainly not your "Brad Pitt" type... Kevin Spacey. I reckon his calm, cool exterior covers something naughty underneath.

A few of my wierd crushes:

Jack Black - he makes me laugh and I dig his rockin' music! And just look at him - don't you just want to get wrapped up in a big bear hug from the man? He's a man of substance indeed and I just love him to bits!

jackblacksixpack.th.jpg

Zach Braff - brings out my mothering instinct as well as some strictly non-maternal urges! And look - he's puckering up for a smooch - how could anyone possibly resist?

zachbraff2260914.th.jpg

David Spade - I tend to go for the skinny, gawky types for some reason. Mr Spade is totally geeky, but he's funny and even though he's a shorty (I usually go for taller guys - we're talking 6 feet plus), I think I could overlook that for him. :D

davidspadeoutdoorsthiso.th.jpg

I like David Dixon as Ford Prefect in the BBC series version of The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy.

I dont think its his looks so much as the zany personality and excellently mismatched clothes. Love the blazer!

Ford04.jpg

he's also got lovely curly, zany hair!

hitchhikers_guide_ford.jpg

I love Alan Rickman but I have to say that in my opinion it's not that weird a crush?? "Everybody does it!"

Exactly! :D

specifically when he was dressed as a woman. I'm worried about what that say about me :D

:D:lol:

Well, I've developed a teeny tiny (rather large) bit of a crush on the new Doctor Who. I haven't told anyone. At all. When one of my friends told me that she had a crush on Mike Barnes (the Dad in Hollyoaks circa 2006) I didn't let her live it down. I even brought it up last week.....four years later!! :D She'd definitely use this as payback. For now, my secret weird crush will have to remain between myself and you lovely souls :)