What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

The Office~An American Workplace, season six starts tonight (and hopefully The Vampire Diaries which I v~plused last night)

:)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vampire Diaries, followed by The Office, followed by The Mentalist. All my fave shows are on Thursdays - I can't help it!

Oh, and I would've been watching Bones, but the stupid baseball playoffs have commandeered the channel it's normally on. The only thing that will help me be less bitter is if the Yankees go down in flames.

Planning to catch up with season 6 of Supernatural and am currently working my way through season 1 of The Big Bang Theory, although I might watch Shutter Island as I've rented it and it's been sitting there for a few days.

Planning to catch up with season 6 of Supernatural and am currently working my way through season 1 of The Big Bang Theory, although I might watch Shutter Island as I've rented it and it's been sitting there for a few days.

Good stuff! (and it gets better with each passing series!).

Good stuff! (and it gets better with each passing series!).

Good to know! :)

I'd only ever seen snippets here and there until recently, then caught a few episodes on E4 - which I'm guessing were season 3 - and decided I had to catch up.

As the series go on the writers have got a better handle on the characters and the show gets funnier because of it. I think my favourite episode is one where they show how Leonard met Sheldon, but that's at the arse end of series three so you have a bit of a way to go!

All the nerd stuff doesn’t hurt, either!

As the series go on the writers have got a better handle on the characters and the show gets funnier because of it. I think my favourite episode is one where they show how Leonard met Sheldon, but that's at the arse end of series three so you have a bit of a way to go!

I think I've actually seen that one - is it the one where they explain what happened to the lift (er, sorry - elevator)? :lol: I also like the Wil Wheaton one, where they had the bowling match and Wheaton was trying to split up Penny and Leonard just so Sheldon's team would lose the game :lol:

Edited by Karsa Orlong

Hoping to watch Merlin, assuming nobody takes over the tv and puts X Factor on.

4.gifI hope not hen, Merlin has talented people in it! :)