What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something wonderful about those old sf movies, but I must admit The Day of The Triffids isn't one of my favourites.

It was interesting to watch the film in one respect; I didn't realise how much of it - the plane crash in particular - they had spliced into the recent (and also bad) TV adaptation.

Someone told me about a movie with Chris O Dowd called Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel, so I'm going watching that tonight

I've heard that's not very good; The Radio Times only gave it one star when it was on BBC Two a few weeks back.

Probably the second half of Princess Mononoke. Bf and I watched the first half sunday evening until I fell asleep...

Good film!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Against my better judgement, I told my friend he could bring over 'Hot Tub Time Machine' for us to watch tonight :doh:. We'll see how much of a waste of my time it turns out to be, but you never know I may have a laugh or two! Plus, well, John Cusack's in it.