LOST - The Final Series!

Michelle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did too :)

There are two episodes left, one more 1 hour ep, and then a 2 1/2 hour finale.

Ah thanks :blush:

I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess as to how it all ends. I hope it's wrapped up nicely though with all questions answered! Hm too much to ask?

I cant wait for the finale which will be aired over here in Ireland Monday at 9pm. Even though the main theme of the show does seem to be 'good versus evil, which one will prevail', there are still many, many mysteries which i hope will be addressed in the finale such as:

1. Who built the statue and why?

2. Why do mothers who have kids die on the island?

3. What is the nature of the smoke monster?

4. Why does Desmond travel through time?

I'm watching the finale tonight.

I was going to get up at 5am to watch it but in the end I was too tired.

My mum got up to watch it and said she almost had a heart attack because at 5am there was a 'Technical Fault'! Argh! Luckily they sorted it out though. I heard a few things from the comfort of my bedroom but nothing that will spoil it for me.

Looking forward to it:mrgreen: I've already heard some reviews - again, I've managed to avoid any spoilers.

Did anybody attempt to watch the first airing at 5.30am uk time? I'm reading that there were a few problems:irked:

I sky plussed it and then watched an hour before work and just watched the rest now. There was a 'technical difficulty' at the start, but apart from that it wasn't too bad.

Has everyone else seen it now? I don't want to say anything until everyone else has watched it :lol:

My mum got up to watch it and said she almost had a heart attack because at 5am there was a 'Technical Fault'! Argh!

We've just watched it (recorded) and I know that feeling! lol All I will say for now is that some people won't like it, but I loved it. :lol:

Yep, I agree.

I think those expecting everything to be clear cut will be disappointed, but the writers did say they were going to answer what was important to the characters. I loved seeing them getting their happy endings, and I cried the most when Vincent came along and stayed with Jack as he died!

As I am a romantic at heart,

I loved the way all the couples were reunited especially Sawyer and Juliette

I did quite enjoy it and am glad it is finished! It is worse when a series comes to an abrupt ending cos they think they will have another series coming and then it gets axed, Reaper for example.

So I think it was wrapped up quite nicely!

I'm hoping that now it's over, a few people here might want to discuss it more. As it's been aired in the US and the UK, I think it's easier to continue the discussion without the use of spoilers. So from this point, if you're still catching up with the ending, DO NOT READ ON!

I'll be back later to share some thoughts etc. :lol:

ETA: I've actually decided to start a new thread, to discuss all things LOST, rather than focusing on the final season. Please post here if you have questions or thoughts about this series, but for general discussion, please go here. :lol:

Edited by Michelle

• 3 months later...

We are watching the final season on DVD now, a little more than half way through. In fact we watched 7 episodes last night! Couldn't stop! :blush:

I clicked on the link, and it led to the old forum...is this where we post on it, or is there another?