What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't had micky d's for an age.

I had crispy chicken, stuffing, croquets and veg :D

My son is putting the finishing touches to chicken breast stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese, wrapped in Parma ham. This will be served with peas and mashed potatoes.

I cannot begin to express how good this smells! My mouth is watering.

I am ready to be fed! :D

Indian take out (no one is brave enough to try it with me!) Chicken korma and naan bread.

Oooh what did you think, Cali? I hope you liked it!

Veggie pizza at mom's tonight was for dinner. Very exciting...

Oooh what did you think, Cali? I hope you liked it!

Well, its sitting happily untouched in my fridge right now :D My stomach is killing me right now so I thought it best to wait on the overly fragrant (holy **** that stuff smells!) new experience.

Sounds like you had a nice evening :D Veggie pizza is good!

I had pork in green pepper and tomato sauce, croquets and veg :D

Tonight Im cooking Traditional Spag Bol from BH&G's magazine.Mole has made it before and it was really,really beautiful so Im cooking it this time.I just have my vegies a little bit more on the chunky side this time.Its cooking now & the smell is just wafting through the house....'mmmmmmm'..:D

All I need to do tonight when Mole comes home is cook the spaghetti & reheat the meat sauce.

I'm tempted to have a chippy tonight and then see how much shopping I can afford tomorrow.

I haven't had a hot dog for years, I actually think the last time I did was like five years ago outside man united's football ground haha.