What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

Hopefully they'll figure it out. Even the smell of food makes me sick. The Gatorade is helping a bit so at least that's something. Popcorn wasn't a smart idea though :D

How was your pork and boiled potatoes?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's crazy! Do you think it is just the medicine causing this reaction or due to stress forcing it's way into everything too?

It was really nice, I got some cheap pork for

I think its just the medicine as I usually eat more when I'm stressed out. My dad was by to visit me earlier and he thinks they gave me too high a dose to start with. My blood sugar has gone down 40 points in the last 3 days and is back in the 'normal' range so I don't know if thats because of the meds or lack of food.

That sounds really good! Hopefully you'll be able to find more deals like that :D

It does sound like they gave you a crazy dose, I thought the point of starting a new medicine is to get used to it, not over-ride your system :S You need fooooood! I am great at finding deals, i'm actually proud of how awesome at shopping I am because of having to live on a budget constantly, my aim is to work my way up to lamb chop level, but also some cheesecake and ice cream buying :D

Hopefully everything will get sorted out tomorrow. Can't say I mind the weightloss :D Not a diet I'd ever reccommend though!

Savy is good! What's your favourite kind of cheesecake? I have a recipe for a poor man's version if you like to bake. All it is is a package of strawberry jello and cottage cheese blended together (trust me, it tastes better than it sounds, its a good sub!) and you pour it into a graham cracker crust pie tin. All the ingredients together are pretty cheap if you wanted to try it.

It sounds worse than the Atkins diet :D

I will try it eventually but I can't really afford baking ingredients until I am able to work, I have a lot of ideas and recipes that I want to make every week when I have the funds so that will be kl :D

I have recipe books and tabs on ze net well in preparation :D

I hope the doc can help things, you need food!

Tonight we're headed out for dinner at a local Italian place. I'm going to try my hardest not to have what I had last time (parmesan-crusted Sole) so I can have sometime new! Can't wait :D.