Songs You Hate

ned

2nd vote for Mr Tom Jones here :D, great voice and fab songs.

Hi Five for loving the Jones!

I can remember humming along to 'Three Lions on a Shirt' :)

Me too, always when England are playing, I always seem to sing it like a drunk man in a pub ;)

Three Lions is a great song :lol:. But World in Motion, is the football song to end all football songs. Who can forget John Barnes legendary rapping :D.

World in Motion, in my eyes - CLASSIC!

You

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World in Motion, in my eyes - CLASSIC!

You’ve got to hold and give

But do it at the right time

You can be slow or fast

But you must get to the line

They’ll always hit you and hurt you

Defend and attack

Theres only one way to beat them

Get round the back

Catch me if you can

Cos’ I’m the England man

And what you’re looking at

Is the master plan

We ain’t no hooligans

This ain’t a football song

Three lions on my chest

I know we can’t go wrong

Awesome, I always feel like I have to move my body just like Barnes did!

:) IN-GER-LAND!!!!!!! ;)

I wish i could see you grooving like Barnes :D.

Gotta love Tom Jones. 'Green, green grass of home' always leaves me feeling sad when i hear it. Also, got a soft spot for Englbert Humperdinck (spelling?!). But that's mainly because my mum has a massive crush on him and a few of his cd's.

Who can forget John Barnes legendary rapping :).

:) Ah it was amazing! haaaaa!

The song that I really hate at the moment is Tik Tok by Kesha. Her voice is annoying, she clearly can't spell, the lyrics......argh.......I could go on. In short, I'd like to strangle Kesha! :lol:

The song that I really hate at the moment is Tik Tok by Kesha. Her voice is annoying, she clearly can't spell, the lyrics......argh.......I could go on. In short, I'd like to strangle Kesha! :)

I just heard that song for the first time yesterday Nicola and I agree! Horrid number, ugh.

• 1 month later...
Kesha's new song 'Blah Blah Blah'. How does this girl even have a record deal? Her music is **** and her voice is annoying!

Kesha full stop! She's horrendous! I'd rather cut my ears off than listen to her for any amount of time :friends0:

There is so much music that I hate that I fear I may never leave the confines of this thread.

Anything boybandy, girlgroupy, 99% of charity records, power ballads, anything that has anything to do with Simon Cowell/Louis Walsh, anything played at weddings is usually dross, most things that have been at number one in the charts for more than a week or two has been played to death and get on my wick.

Now then, where did I put my earplugs??

Anything that is born more from product than passion I cannot listen to or take seriously, as with any artform.

I like it to mean something to the person who has created it, or what is the point of creating?

Kesha's new song 'Blah Blah Blah'. How does this girl even have a record deal? Her music is **** and her voice is annoying!

I heard that one for the first time today, terribly annoying. Classically trained musicians who are broke must be besides themselves that someone like THAT gets the moolah and attention.:friends0:

I think she should fight to get a better taste in men to be honest.

Edit, sorry:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for a better taste in men.

FIGHT.

Edited by Rawr

I hate Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal because I hear it everywhere and everyone goes mental and I usually get a drink in my face, not even in my mouth, and slapped in the face or tripped up on the ravefloors :lol:

'I WAKE UP EVERYDAY IT'S A DAYDREAM!!!!' etc

I hate Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal because I hear it everywhere and everyone goes mental and I usually get a drink in my face, not even in my mouth, and slapped in the face or tripped up on the ravefloors :lol:

'I WAKE UP EVERYDAY IT'S A DAYDREAM!!!!' etc

I'm sorry but that's hilarious, the mental imagery is just so funny :friends0:

I'm being deadly serious.

Everywhere I go, they play any song, there's the usual crowd action. They play Bonkers, everyone in the general vicinity loses their minds, whoever they are, and declares war on me. Someone went to apologise the other week, they spilled one drink on me, they turn around and swipe another off the rail and over me. I was like STOP! Then Bonkers came on and they bloody run off screaming!