Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the Royle Family is the reason i started to write comedy. It isso well done that you know that nobody will ever be able to do anything as good again, the best you can hope for is the rung below. I have always maintained that Caroline Aherne is the possibly the best comedy writer in the world. Larry David would be a very very close second though.

NFL football! :lol:

We get a game here Live on Channel 5 every Sunday, i have been watching this most weeks and every year i watch the Superbowl and i still don'thave any idea of the rules. I do enjoy the tackles though.

Meh, okay so far tonight, CaliLily, but it's still the first quarter. We're down by 6 right now however :lol:. Good news is we have clinched the division title, woo!

Ned, the tackles are fun to watch! I've loved watching football since I can remember. Did you get to see a game today?

I don't get American Football (that is what you mean, right?) it's like english Rugby, i never liked that either!

I started watching baseball on ch5 because i couldn't sleep and i'd be watching until like 5am some nights :lol: It's strangely theraputic!

I liked rounders, i did the whole trick of hitting someone in the face with a swing of the bat :lol: and my friend did the whole trick of getting the bat flung into his face from an over enthusiastic runner! Rounders was great!