Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letting my son stay up late due to school finishing so I am watching some of his Horrible Histories. He loves it and I think some of the scenes are hillarious and I can understand why an 8 year old is constantly laughing, and at the same time in some strange way he is learning.

Love on the Buses but used to feel guilty about watching it as it's not very 'PC'. Happy to say i've since gotten over myself and laugh uproariously at its good-natured silliness :giggle:.

If we didn't watch shows because they weren't PC then we wouldn't be able to watch anything made before the 1990's.

Now watching Misfits

If we didn't watch shows because they weren't PC then we wouldn't be able to watch anything made before the 1990's.

True enough. Some old shows, as entertaining as they are, can have me wincing abit sometimes - still enjoy them though. Recognised some of the external bus garage shots, they are of Wood Green Bus Station in North London. I used to live near there :giggle:. I'm sure you wanted to know that :blush:

Never Mind The Buzzcocks - forgot how great Simon Amstell was ;)

Never got into Simon Amstell. Mark Lamarr was the king for me. Stopped watching after he left :lol:.

Now watching Rambo III.

I was too young when Mark Lamarr did it. I have seen repeats but Simon Amstell is my favourite :blush:

I remember Lamarr doing it and i'm only a couple of years older than you so do i have a good memory or do you have a bad one? :giggle:

I was too young when Mark Lamarr did it. I have seen repeats but Simon Amstell is my favourite :D

Thanks for making me feel old Stephanie :D:giggle:

:blush:

Watching Family Guy

Love Family Guy, but that's another show that has me wincing and cringing with it's 'close to the bone' humour ;). I'm a bit of a sap really :lol:

About to watch 'Earth: The Climate Wars'

I love family guy...but sometimes its so offensive I'm sat wondering how on earth they get away with it! I find the pervy old man uncomfortable to watch and I cringe whenever he appears on the screen. Stewie has me in stitches though.

I'm about to watch an episode of The family on C4OD.

I was too young when Mark Lamarr did it. I have seen repeats but Simon Amstell is my favourite :giggle:

When I started watching Mark Lamarr did it, and I was disappointed when he left, but I preferred Simon Amstell.