Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

Now that Dexter's over for the season (:D)

Which season was that? I just finished watching the 3rd season about 10 minutes ago. I had taped all 12 eps and have watched them all in the last week but I think we're behind here so I wouldn't be surprised to find that the 4th season has just ended. :17:

I'm currently watching Californication.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which season was that? I just finished watching the 3rd season about 10 minutes ago. I had taped all 12 eps and have watched them all in the last week but I think we're behind here so I wouldn't be surprised to find that the 4th season has just ended. :D

I'm still waiting for Dexter season three to be released here on DVD. I don't know what the delay is, I can't even seem to find a release date :17: I want some Dexter-based action!

In the mean time, Loose Women has somehow found it's way onto my televison.

Now that Dexter's over for the season (:(), I'm watching season 1 of Lost, which I've never seen before. I've watched the first 4 episodes so far and I'm hooked!

Which season was that? I just finished watching the 3rd season about 10 minutes ago. I had taped all 12 eps and have watched them all in the last week but I think we're behind here so I wouldn't be surprised to find that the 4th season has just ended. :D

I'm still waiting for Dexter season three to be released here on DVD. I don't know what the delay is, I can't even seem to find a release date :17: I want some Dexter-based action!

It was the 4th season here in the USA. It was every bit as good as the last three seasons, maybe even better, and now I'm having withdrawal. :D