The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

:D Maybe they weren't 'wolfed up' enough for their shots! The premiere just needs to get here already. I hope you don't have to work the day it comes out, Weave! :D

Oh I am putting in for a day off ;)

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that actor plays Embry, Skirnir.

Thanks for the info, Fi! We'll have to see if BD is split in two, and hopefully it is! :D

I saw on some website Lexie that Emmett looked like he was going a little alien. Yikes!

Fans See An Advanced Screening of Eclipse & We Have Their Reactions (Small spoilers but nothing in detail) (Thank you Twi~Fans) ~

Click here :D

And ~

New still from 'Eclipse' ~

Eclipsestill.jpg

^On yourself Bella hen! :)

This just in guys, Muse has the first single on the Eclipse soundtrack, woo! It's called Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever). I've been trying for the past hour to visit Meyer's site since apparently there are details there, but I can't get in, maybe because of all the traffic. But, I got info on the single from the official Eclipse Twitter page so we can safely say it's true. YAY! :D

Now who's on the rest of the soundtrack?

Edit: Okay, just got on Stephenie Meyer's site and here's what it says:

"The first single on "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" has just been confirmed and I get to bring you the exclusive details. Stephenie's very favorite band, Muse, has contributed a song called "Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)" and it's the first single from the project. It will be out on May 17th. I haven't heard it yet, but I am very excited. The official soundtrack will also be available on June 8th."

Edited by peacefield

The Twilight Saga "Eclipse": The Official Illustrated Movie Companion by Mark Cotta Vaz is due for release on 29 June 2010 (UK & US) and is available for pre~order:

Amazon.co.uk (Click on the icon at the top of the page)

Amazon.com ~ Click here:D

Yay about Muse! I got an email from the official Muse website last night confirming this - they might be doing a sneaky "leak" before its official release on there for people who are signed up but not sure if this is definite. Head to muse.mu and sign up if you haven't already :irked:

I have the movie guide pre-ordered already, think it was available to do so at the beginning of March. They've changed the release date for it twice already though :D

I have the movie guide pre-ordered already, think it was available to do so at the beginning of March. They've changed the release date for it twice already though :D

It just goes to show how far behind I am! :irked::roll: yes indeed Fi, yay for Muse! :)

These arrived today! - (and quickly hid from my husband) :D

13070617x.jpg

14809898x.jpg

Edited by Weave

Oooh, where did you get the pretties? Me want, need, must have... :lol:

Have just heard a 10 second blast of the Muse song, sounds fantastic - classic Muse :D

These arrived today! - (and quickly hid from my husband) :lol:

13070617x.jpg

14809898x.jpg

Oooh, where did you get the pretties? Me want, need, must have... :lol:

Sorry Fi! I just saw this post, I got them from play.com :lol:

I'm just watching New Moon again for the first time in about a month! How did I manage to go that long without it? :D

Chesil!! :D

Question for everyone ...

I've been listening almost incessantly (in the car) to both the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks, and I've realised that there is one song from each that is, for me at least, the signature song for each film. For Twilight it's Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation and for New Moon it's Possibility by Lykke Li.

Do any of you have the same thing? Or am I just a freak? (Strike that last question, I know I am, no use denying it :D)

I wonder which song will be my Eclipse song?

Question for everyone ...

I've been listening almost incessantly (in the car) to both the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks, and I've realised that there is one song from each that is, for me at least, the signature song for each film. For Twilight it's Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation and for New Moon it's Possibility by Lykke Li.

Do any of you have the same thing? Or am I just a freak? (Strike that last question, I know I am, no use denying it :D)

I wonder which song will be my Eclipse song?

Chesil, we are all freaks together (Twilight freaks that is :D), and I agree with you with both songs, especially 'Possibility' :D

Yep, we're all freaks :D I have 2 Twilight songs, Muse & Supermassive Black Hole and Blue Foundation too. My New Moon songs are Band Of Skulls and Editors, maybe Thom Yorke too :D Can't wait to hear the Eclipse tracks - oh, and just to make sure you're all aware, there are 2 versions of the ST. One is

Edited by Fi

Yep, we're all freaks :D I have 2 Twilight songs, Muse & Supermassive Black Hole and Blue Foundation too. My New Moon songs are Band Of Skulls and Editors, maybe Thom Yorke too :D Can't wait to hear the Eclipse tracks - oh, and just to make sure you're all aware, there are 2 versions of the ST. One is