The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

Have you read more of this, Weave? There's so much pretty in it! Plus the stuff from Weitz is so cool to read :(. Along with everyone else, of course, LOL.

I have read some of it, mostly what Chris Weitz has said, he worked so hard on the movie, it was interesting the places they looked at, locations they searched for, the stunts (Kristen Stewart was a trooper whilst filming the cliff dive scene, because she hates the water), Chris Weitz is seriously cool as you said peacefield. :friends0:

Also I got for my birthday, NM bookmarks, etc, a pen (I bought myself) and a personalised mug, I know some of you have seen the photos, sorry if I annoying you with them (also I included my Twilight journal photos!) ~

:D

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a NM calendar from my youngest brother! I was so touched for two reasons ~

1. He did not know it was my birthday :friends0:

2. He does not know what I like :D

Now I have a super cool calendar for important dates and nice pictures to look at :D I am easily pleased.

:D

Awww, how nice of your brother, Weave! Which version is it?

I read more of the companion book last night, and it was really interesting reading about how they filmed the Oct/Nov/Dec montage scene :friends0:. How many camera angles they used, what was CGI, how they made Bella's room a bit larger without making it looking like a completely different room from the first movie, etc. Good stuff!

Awww, how nice of your brother, Weave! Which version is it?

I read more of the companion book last night, and it was really interesting reading about how they filmed the Oct/Nov/Dec montage scene :friends0:. How many camera angles they used, what was CGI, how they made Bella's room a bit larger without making it looking like a completely different room from the first movie, etc. Good stuff!

That was pretty cool peacefield :D

And it was this calendar ~

Oooooh pretty! I approve :D. I have the long skinny one hanging in my kitchen :friends0:.

Oh that is a nice one too, I would buy them all if I had room :D

Oh I have that calander! My other half was not impressed, he said that it is bad enough having the books all over the house. :friends0:

My OH has his moany moments about certain things, I just ignore him :D but at the same time he has bought me most of my Twilight stuff :D

No Chris is really bad, he says that when Im reading he has no chance of talking to me.... :kissing: When I went to watch new moon we all got the VIP box at the cinema, there was 16 of us, and he couldn't understand why I went to watch it at 12:01 aswell.... Men just don't understand.

:D:D:D Not really but they have their moments :)

Thanks to the ever~fab peacefield! I now have a silver volvo! (a matchbox toy one), its fab and now part of my ever growing collection!:) ~ Thanks peacefield! :kissing:

Oh I have that calander! My other half was not impressed, he said that it is bad enough having the books all over the house. :kissing:

LOL - there are only four of them - how small is your house exactly? :)

Thanks to the ever~fab peacefield! I now have a silver volvo! (a matchbox toy one), its fab and now part of my ever growing collection!:) ~ Thanks peacefield! :kissing:

You are most welcome, Weave! :) Even though I still think it's lame that they switched Volvo models in the second movie, I'm secretly hoping that Matchbox comes out with a mini XC90 in black :D.

LOL - there are only four of them - how small is your house exactly? :kissing:

LOL arr but I have roughly 20 books, as I bought the special ones, and I thought I would buy a few, some I have read and some are untouched! No one is allowed to touch them! then I got the ones which were red edged as well, and whilst on holiday the glue melted so the pages fell out, so I had to buy some more, but couldn't bear to throw them away!

The special ones are in a sealed box next to my bed! and it's the box he keeps stubbing his toe on lol!

LOL arr but I have roughly 20 books, as I bought the special ones, and I thought I would buy a few, some I have read and some are untouched! No one is allowed to touch them! then I got the ones which were red edged as well, and whilst on holiday the glue melted so the pages fell out, so I had to buy some more, but couldn't bear to throw them away!

The special ones are in a sealed box next to my bed! and it's the box he keeps stubbing his toe on lol!

:kissing: Wow! You have quite the collection! Have you talked him into reading Twilight yet?

You are most welcome, Weave! :kissing: Even though I still think it's lame that they switched Volvo models in the second movie, I'm secretly hoping that Matchbox comes out with a mini XC90 in black :).

Me too! :) I know they did not have the same model but they could have used the silver volvo from Twilight :D

They put the Volvo up for a prize and someone won it. Why don't we ever hear of competitions like that? And Edward signed it.

Aw I remember that, thanks teamedward! I think it was on the Tyra Banks show? I remember the girl who won broke the sound barrier with her screaming :D

Having just returned from another viewing of NM, I can finally say I noticed everything on the list that was posted in an earlier thread! It only took me 6 times :D. The drum on Emily's house, the compass on Bella's backpack, etc.

I also noticed for the first time the Lupe Fiasco song (I think it's called Permanent Midnight) was played during the movie theatre scene with Bella, Jacob and Mike. I'm still annoyed that this song wasn't included on the CD version of the soundtrack, but at least I know where it is in the film now. Oh, I also noticed a hilarious poster in the theatre for a movie called 'Gambling, Gods and LSD' :roll:. They must have had fun coming up with those titles!

Having just returned from another viewing of NM, I can finally say I noticed everything on the list that was posted in an earlier thread! It only took me 6 times :D. The drum on Emily's house, the compass on Bella's backpack, etc.

I also noticed for the first time the Lupe Fiasco song (I think it's called Permanent Midnight) was played during the movie theatre scene with Bella, Jacob and Mike. I'm still annoyed that this song wasn't included on the CD version of the soundtrack, but at least I know where it is in the film now. Oh, I also noticed a hilarious poster in the theatre for a movie called 'Gambling, Gods and LSD' :roll:. They must have had fun coming up with those titles!

That is some title :D

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking Dawn movie news -

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2010/01/twilight-producer-breaking-dawn-could-begin-shooting-this-fall.html

Apologies for the long link - I can't for the life of me work out how to do them properly :)

ETA - New Moon DVD on Amazon. Cool cover, so glad there's no huge pic of Jake :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga-Moon-Two-Disc-Special/dp/B001OQCV56/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1263237362&sr=8-8

Edited by Fi

Breaking Dawn movie news -

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2010/01/twilight-producer-breaking-dawn-could-begin-shooting-this-fall.html

Apologies for the long link - I can't for the life of me work out how to do them properly :)

ETA - New Moon DVD on Amazon. Cool cover, so glad there's no huge pic of Jake :D

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga-Moon-Two-Disc-Special/dp/B001OQCV56/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1263237362&sr=8-8

Don't be worrying about the link Fi, thanks for posting it :D and fab cover for the dvd :lol: