The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a nice gift, Fi, cool! :lol:

I wasn't as much of a fiend as I am now when the first Twilight came out on DVD so I didn't hunt much further than the nice 3-disc edition I bought. Hopefully there'll be a nice sparkly one for me this time around, Fi! I better start hunting for it now come to think of it, otherwise invest in a multi-region dvd player! ;)

I must admit I wasn't quite as Twi-obsessed back then either, the best version we got was a 2 disc edition so to get that memory box one is quite astounding! I've just been naughty and ordered it ;) I used my gift certificate and I had a

Woo-hoo well happy bday to you early, Fi! Sparkly gifts like that are the best kind :lol:. Have you guys seen the Japanese version? It's pretty fancy and would almost be worth not being able to read anything on the box and extra gifts. This is a silly question, but would a Japanese dvd come with English subtitles?!

I saw the Japanese version somewhere online yesterday but I can't remember where! I thought it was lovely and wondered why the UK never got any 'pretty' editions - then I found that one on Amazon :lol: As to English subtitles, who knows? Do you know anyone in Japan you can ask?

See, that's a much more reasonable price for a DVD in a pretty box with all the extras, but once again, I say, "It's just a DVD!". I'd personally rather not pay more than a tenner for ANY film!

Now why can't we get something like that with all the extras??? You'd think they'd realise that UK fans would appreciate the "pretties" just as much as anywhere else!!!

This is the Japan version of New Moon which Fi mentioned ~

NewMoonDVDJapan-1.jpg

Its 4,618 Japanese yen, which is (I think) is

Now why can't we get something like that with all the extras??? You'd think they'd realise that UK fans would appreciate the "pretties" just as much as anywhere else!!!

I was thinking the same thing Fi :D

It can be played on a multi-region dvd! And more good news, my Japanese source says that his friend's wife's copy of Twilight has English subtitles so she thinks New Moon will too. He also said she mentioned that a lot of the promotional stuff was also in English too

:D Methinks I need her email address...

It can be played on a multi-region dvd! And more good news, my Japanese source says that his friend's wife's copy of Twilight has English subtitles so she thinks New Moon will too. He also said she mentioned that a lot of the promotional stuff was also in English too

:D Methinks I need her email address...

Good stuff Fi! you can order it from amazon japan ~

http://www.amazon.co.jp/In-English/b?ie=UTF8&node=1094656

:lol:

Great links, thanks Fi! I got a excitable text last night (yes excitable :console:) saying he might be cast in 'Water for Elephants' (which she had just read) :lol:

Ladies, our boy (hope you don't mind me saying that) is looking a bit hairy this weather! :blush:

Until casting is confirmed I'm ignoring all rumours about films he may be in, he's linked to just about everything at the moment and unless they clone him, just not possible :blush:

Having said that, I've just read Water For Elephants too - not quite sure if I can picture RP or not. And our boy may be hairy but he's still looking mighty fine :lol::console:

Until casting is confirmed I'm ignoring all rumours about films he may be in, he's linked to just about everything at the moment and unless they clone him, just not possible :blush:

Having said that, I've just read Water For Elephants too - not quite sure if I can picture RP or not. And our boy may be hairy but he's still looking mighty fine :lol::console:

I forgot to add (how? I don't know), he is looking mighty fine! (I think he looks better health wise, yes I am that sad to notice) and like the lovely Fi, I tend to ignore the rumours :lol: