The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting those links, Fi! Anyone know when the DVD is out officially?

I've heard about 4 different dates - the earliest being March 18th and the latest was something like April 12th. I think it might be around March 22nd though because in my LOVEfilm rental list they had that date up for a couple of days and then it disappeared as if it wasn't meant to be announced yet :)

I've signed up to be notified on both Amazon UK & US though - hopefully we won't have to wait too long to find out!

I've heard about 4 different dates - the earliest being March 18th and the latest was something like April 12th. I think it might be around March 22nd though because in my LOVEfilm rental list they had that date up for a couple of days and then it disappeared as if it wasn't meant to be announced yet :)

I've signed up to be notified on both Amazon UK & US though - hopefully we won't have to wait too long to find out!

So many dates isn't there? I read it might be sometime in March, I have a notification on amazon to tell when the dvd is being released and its also on my wishlist, so I can spring into action and order it. :lol:

Edited by Weave

What I'm looking forward to most - apart from Edward/Jasper/Carlisle - is the commentary :lol: Cheeseburgers!

Yes indeed! the commentary will be fab! :)

I imagine they want to get the most out of the theatre viewings so I wouldn't be suprised at an April release date, but I want it to come out as soon as possible!! :lol:

I'm looking forward to the commentary most too. Can't wait to hear everyone, and with Chris no doubt it'll be hilarious!

I think it might be around March 22nd!

It's become available for pre-order on play.com, it has a release date of 22 March :lol:

Oooh, I was right :smile2:

Thanks Lexie!:o I pre~ordered mines, it has a free keyring with it :D

I pre-ordered mine too - see if I get a Jacob keyring or one even vaguely wolf-like it'll be in the bin :D My lovely friend sent me a Time Out mag that she'd saved for me, it came yesterday and I opened it only to discover that it was the Jacob cover and not the Edward one :yahoo: It's in the kitchen waiting to go in the recycling box!

I pre-ordered mine too - see if I get a Jacob keyring or one even vaguely wolf-like it'll be in the bin :yahoo: My lovely friend sent me a Time Out mag that she'd saved for me, it came yesterday and I opened it only to discover that it was the Jacob cover and not the Edward one :smile2: It's in the kitchen waiting to go in the recycling box!

:D

I wouldn't do that to Edward even though I don't like him.

I was thinking more about the keyring. Actually I'd probably give an Edward one to my friend Katie, she likes both guys coz she's as shallow as a puddle in a desert and doesn't even care who, what or why they are.

She bought a grey coat the other day for her BF on the grounds it looked like Edward's. I died a little inside. Then I suggested that if she wanted to make him look like Jacob (shirtless), she'd be doing well.

That is really sad re: the coat - I think that's taking things just a wee bit too far :smile2:

As for the keyring, if it ends up being Jacob I'll post it to you so you can give it a home :yahoo:

LOL set up an exchange program on here so everyone can swap and get their favourites :smile2: There's no need to do that, everyone is sending me Jake things, I'm starting to look like a fangirl! :yahoo:

Though that's going to be cemented when I get my shirtless Jake figure :rolll:

By looking closely at the doll without the clothes on it looks like they mixed ultra fine glitter into the resin :yahoo: Sparkly Edward now sits on one of my bookcases next to the Twilight Edward doll said BF bought for my birthday :smile2:

ETA - She picked up Sparkly when she was in the US visiting family, not sure if they're easily available here yet or not. Try Grindstore or Forbidden Planet :D

I know, I want it :lol: Think I could maybe persuade someone to buy it for me as a late birthday present??? ;)

I think you should definitely try because I am going to and my birthday is not until December :roll: