Corrupt a Wish

SueB

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You are now the fastest drummer in the world and will not be caught by waiting anglers. The official name of a drummer is "eastern rock blackfish", but few anglers use that title, and it tends to cause confusion with the closely related luderick or blackfish (G. tricuspidata). East coast anglers also commonly call the black drummer a "pig".

I wish that I could rescue more greyhounds.

Granted, but the only pantsuit you find which fits is bright pink, and has little pictures of frogs all over it.

If you like bright pink clothes and little frogs, then maybe that's not so bad, but I'm assuming that's not quite what you're looking for...

I wish I could drink as much alcohol as I wanted without any bad side-effects.

Yes, it's been rather blustery recently, hasn't it! Well - the winds ease, the weather becomes pleasant, but unfortunately Martians attack, and giant tripods walk the land.

If it's any consolation, I live in the South East of England too, so I also have to endure the Martians now. :smile2:

I wish I was the world's best illusionist, like a combination of Derren Brown and David Blaine times ten!

• 1 month later...
Granted. But only you can be transported ~ not your clothing! :lol:

;)

Granted. Instead your husband will hire a private chef to come and cater for you and yours. The chef burns everything and you find hair in your desert, then he leaves you to clean up the mess.

I wish it would stop snowing.

Granted. It stops .. for two minutes.

I wish ice cream was medically proven to be good for you, non-fattening and needed everyday.