What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know! I can't wait :) Now i am reconsidering those potatoes though... choices choices. I wish I had smilies now.

The mashed potato was nice! Even though i know it was probably instant mash, which, with my mash knowledge and ability these days, brings my blood to a boil... :)

Tonight i don't know, i have to pick some food up, i've had barely anything in all week.

Curry for us too tonight. My hubby makes a mean curry!!

Only one problem.....we usually have Bombay potatoes too, but on checking the larder,we found the taties were a little worse for wear, so my OH had the amazing idea of making........wait for it..............Bombay sprouts!!!????

I kid you not!! They are stinking out the flat as I type!! Suffice to say, I will not be partaking of this culinary experiment, and I have come to the conclusion, after 12 years, that I am married to a complete crazy person!!....with no taste!!

:):lol::(

I was watching my nephew because his mum and dad over indulged a little last night and asked me if i could keep him for the morning while they recovered. We decided to have a pizza for lunch. His choice of topping? Cheese, chocolate and hundreds and thousands. I managed to talk him out od the chocolate but he still insisted on the hundreds and thousands. I was boring and had ham and pineapple.