The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, and loved it.

Ahh that film is in my top 10 most fave, Dimitra! I'm glad you liked :friends0:. Had you seen it before? No matter how many times I watch it I always see something I hadn't noticed before - there are so many layers!

Ahh that film is in my top 10 most fave, Dimitra! I'm glad you liked :friends0:. Had you seen it before? No matter how many times I watch it I always see something I hadn't noticed before - there are so many layers!

It was the first time I watched it, but I thought it was really touching. I shed tears when

Joel's last memory with Clementine is destroyed

I watched Almost Famous last night, great film.

It was the first time I watched it, but I thought it was really touching. I shed tears when

Joel's last memory with Clementine is destroyed.

I think I did the same thing when I watched it for the first time, Dimitra! I loved Mark Ruffalo's character, Stan. He didn't have a huge part, but he was hilarious as the tech who was in charge of

erasing Joel's memory while he was sleeping.

Late last night I started watching season 1 of Big Bang Theory, my fave show. I think I got through two discs, so just one left to go. One of these days I need to invest in season 2, and hopefully before the 3rd season comes out! :friends0: