The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Life of Brian, MP is definately my top 10, too.

I love the French guy in the castle. 'You filthy English ka-niggits! Now don't come back or I shall taunt you a second time!'

:kissing:

If you like that i highly recommend Life Of Brian, it is funnier, if that seems possible.

Its worth it. They basically throw all of Shakespeare's plays into a 2 hour program and make fun of them. It's 3 guys who play all of the parts with really bad wigs and costumes. They do Othello in the form of a rap music video and King Lear in the form of a football game (using the crown as the ball), it's classic!

The Reduced Shakespeare Company: The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged?
I now have this :kissing: bwhahahahahahahaha! Not that I should be watching it now you understand, with it being 2am and all - although... :).

And please do rent Life of Brian; it's histerically magnificent.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

One of my top ten films along with Life Of Brian. I love the bit with the knight getting his limbs cut off :kissing:

I totally agree! brilliant films. :)

It's going on my 'to rent' list. :D I love comedies like MP. Have you ever seen The Reduced Shakespeare Company: The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged? I think you would like it.

I didn`t know this was on dvd, I`ll be looking out for it. :)

In the end, I did watch The Reduced Shakespeare Company: The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged at 2.30am last night - even through my muddled tiredness, it was histerical.

The condensed comedies, Hamlet's failed soliloquy and the Ego-Id-Superego deconstruction of Ophelia were probably my favourite bits, although I plan to watch it again very soon to take it all in.

Definitely recommended to all and sundry, although I believe that familiarity with the Bard would enhance the experience and make the jokes even funnier - after all, they are all in-jokes.