What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 6!

Echo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished 'Norwegian Wood' last night. Not sure what I'm going to start next. I'll take a look at my TBR pile later tonight.

I`ve just started it! :irked: Hope it`s as good as the last Murakami I read.

Guest velocipede2288

Got fed up reading short Sc'Fi' stories and have started a true crimes book.The Pleasure of Murder. Edited by Jonathan Goodman.

Like most of us on here after finishing a fantastic book we all struggle with what to pick up next.

I tried to read the Jeff somers book but was just not in the zone for it. So while taking back some books to the library I found in the corner of my eye Dearly Devoted Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. Whoo hooo, what better way to get back on the reading wagon!

So while taking back some books to the library I found in the corner of my eye Dearly Devoted Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. Whoo hooo, what better way to get back on the reading wagon!

:irked: Well spotted! Its my favourite Dexter book :lol:

I'm about a third of the way through Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich. A nice, light read. :irked:

Hi Kylie, hope you are liking the Stephanie Plum series. I have always enjoyed these books. I have read up to "Lean Mean Thirteen".

I've read almost 100 pages of Brazzaville Beach today, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Bought three new books as well - Chosen by P.C. and Kristin Cast, The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (for this months reading circle) and another I can't remember at the moment! And I've left them in the car :irked: I'll have to come back later with the title of the last one :lol:

Almost finished Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and about to re-read Well Of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde :irked: I also finally got my Dexter books back from my best friend - I lent them to her nearly 5 months ago!

Well, I am half way through Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. .

Oh I love this book! I also enjoyed The Vampire Lestat and recently bought Queen of the Damned which I've yet to read :lol:

I finished Eldest by Christopher Paolini and will hopefully get my hands on Brisingr tomorrow :irked: I really enjoyed it!

I've read almost 100 pages of Brazzaville Beach today, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Bought three new books as well - Chosen by P.C. and Kristin Cast, The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (for this months reading circle) and another I can't remember at the moment! And I've left them in the car :lol: I'll have to come back later with the title of the last one :lol:

The third book is The Bolter by Frances Osborne - had my eye on it for ages, and couldn't resist it in the 3 for 2 offer. :irked:

Oh I love this book! I also enjoyed The Vampire Lestat and recently bought Queen of the Damned which I've yet to read :D

I finished Eldest by Christopher Paolini and will hopefully get my hands on Brisingr tomorrow :D I really enjoyed it!

Well, I am really enjoying it, that I am trying not to rush it. :blush:

I just started The Reader for October's reading circle. Loving it, so far.

I was going to buy this book at the weekend for the reading circle (since I haven't done one yet). But instead I came out with My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, The Beach House by Jane Green and Champagne Kisses by Amanda Brunker. :D

I was going to buy this book at the weekend for the reading circle (since I haven't done one yet). But instead I came out with My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, The Beach House by Jane Green and Champagne Kisses by Amanda Brunker. :D

I am sooo glad Im not the only one who does this you know....I go into shop for one book and come out with an armful frequently :D