• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately agree with you there, Adam!

Family Ties

Dawson's Creek

Friends

MASH

The Facts of Life

"You take the good you take the bad you take them both and there you have the Facts of Life, the Facts of Life..." Oh my gosh I forgot about that one, Ceinwenn! I loved that show :D. And Family Ties too! Such good TV in the 80's...

Too bad CBC lost the rights. Hockey Night in Canada just isn't the same anymore......

Crying shame CBC lost the rigths to Hockey Night in Canada ... Tsk Tsk :D I agree Blithe ...it really isn't the same. Guess I'm just old school.

Weeds

Prince of Bel Air

Friends

House

CSI Miami ....for the scream :D

Scrubs

• 3 weeks later...
I'm gonna have to add True Blood to this list, the theme song is great (and it's definitely not something I regularly listen to!) and the whole theme is pretty creepy and yet amazing.

The actual credits freak me out though :lol: The songs great but I don't like the pictures.

I would add Fresh Prince of Bel Air to my list :) I watched this last night for the first time in years.

The A Team and Starsky and Hutch. Brilliant.

I have the Starsky and Hutch theme in my mobile as a ringtone, Ned. My best friend is a gigantic fan so whenever she calls me I hear that tune going off in my bag :lol:.

Funny - I was only saying at work the other day, how come the TV programmes got better, but the theme tunes got worse?

The Sweeney

The Professionals

The Avengers

Any Jerry Anderson programme

The A team

Magnum PI

Ah............Happy days!

Ian

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am totally in love with the theme tune to The Big Bang Theory at the moment. I don't think the programme is particularly good, but that theme tune is a corker! I switch over to E4 at 6pm just to hear it, then go back to doing something else afterwards :lol:

The lyrics are just fabulous, and I always sing along to them. :D

I am totally in love with the theme tune to The Big Bang Theory at the moment. I don't think the programme is particularly good, but that theme tune is a corker! I switch over to E4 at 6pm just to hear it, then go back to doing something else afterwards :lol:

I'm quite the opposite: I've known the TV series for a long time and know a lot of people who enjoy it but I never really got into it and didn't 'get' it. However, they're doing re-runs at the moment and I've finally 'got' it and I love the show! The theme, however, is so annoying IMO, that I have to fast-forward it :D But it's so funny that you don't like the show but have to listen to the theme song whenever you can :lol:

My new favorite is the theme to The United States of Tara :) Awesome show!