Photo Thread

Raven

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've had really thick fog all week that has been leaving the trees looking like this from sun up to sun down. I think they look so beautiful :lol:

Wow, that's so pretty, CaliLily. I think I would just sit and gaze at those trees all day if I could. :D

Wow, that's so pretty, CaliLily. I think I would just sit and gaze at those trees all day if I could. :D

You're welcome here anytime you want some winter tree gazing. :lol:

They are very beautiful to look at. Sometimes when you are surrounded by the trees and they are all covered with frost like that it feels a bit fairytaleish. :)

Aw, thanks. :D It really does look like a magical fantasy world. Not at all like the harsh bush landscape we have around here which, while I love it very much, it would be nice to see something different, you know?

I can totally understand that. Australia seems so beautiful to me. I love the idea of beauty through the desert. The only place that I have seen that seems somewhat similar is New Mexico and Arizona, but you don't have cactus do you?

• 1 month later...

I snapped this with my camera phone on the way to work yesterday morning. It was taken on top of the hill I drive every day to work that overlooks the east side of Sioux Falls. The sun peeking up over the clouds was just so beautiful that I had to pull over and capture it.

That's gorgeous, CaliLily! We haven't had any snow all winter, and this almost makes me wish we had some. Almost. :)

I took some pictures of a local Japanese garden a few weeks ago. At the same park, I also took some shots of the view of Puget Sound. Yes, it's been a very different winter here! (Note the blue sky.)

post-637-127972303057_thumb.jpg

post-637-12797230306_thumb.jpg

post-637-127972303063_thumb.jpg

Wow they are very pretty pics Echo :smile2:

I haven't been in here for a while! I took this shot a couple of weeks ago, I just loved the way everything lined up so spontaneously so I wanted to try to capture the essence of the moment.

post-2129-12797230313_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...