Hello from Singapore!!!

s.gal83

Hello! I am S.gal83 from Singapore.

I love to read books, and especially books from the fantasy genre.

When I read a book I like, I can finish it in two days even if it is 1000 pages long.

On the other hand, when I read a book I do not like, I can take as long as a year to finish it.

One habit of mine is that once I start reading a book, (only for fiction), I will finish it. Even if it takes me a year. Therefore, I am a reader of both good and bad books.

However, recently, I find myself lacking the time to read books. This is due to the heavy numbers of assignments and projects in my current coursework. I hope to find more time to read more books once my coursework is finished.

When I was younger, I was forced to read classic literature books by Thomas Hardy, Joseph Conrad etc as part of my literature study. Most of my classmates find such books to be boring but I actually enjoy reading them.

I don't like to watch TV, though. I love reading, but not watching TV. I find the shows on TV to be too violent at times for my taste. I can read about violence in a book, but when it comes to watching it on screen, I cannot take it.

Enough about me. I hope I have an enjoyable time here!

• 3 weeks later...