True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooh! My BF has just let me open one of my birthday gifts early and he's bought me season one on blu-ray!!! :D:D:D I'm so chuffed! There's a running commentary with "several cast and crew members"........fingers crossed one is Mr Skarsgard! I would seriously stay at home for the next week watching it on repeat!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Good news for Eric fans...I was just reading an article with spoilers for season three (it didn't say anything interesting :D) and a quote from Alan Ball "Alexander Skarsgard appears without most of his clothes in the very first episode of Season Three". :D Roll on June!:D

Good news for Eric fans...I was just reading an article with spoilers for season three (it didn't say anything interesting :D) and a quote from Alan Ball "Alexander Skarsgard appears without most of his clothes in the very first episode of Season Three". :D Roll on June!:D

Can I just say... 3.gif thanks for the info Stephanie :D

Wahey! Roll on June exactly! :D

I realise that I am way behind everyone else but last nights episode was REALLY good! Season One Episode Six ... I think...

the one with the Gran's funeral. I am getting sick to death of Jason though. What a twit and I'm not sure whether I trust Sam to be honest :s

:thud:God Bless you Alan Ball!! :D

I realise that I am way behind everyone else but last nights episode was REALLY good! Season One Episode Six ... I think...

the one with the Gran's funeral. I am getting sick to death of Jason though. What a twit and I'm not sure whether I trust Sam to be honest :s

I always cry at this episode when

she eats the pie crying

......just gets me every time!

That is a good episode - I like when she screams at everyone at the funeral - they had it coming :D

Yes, that was good. I whooped hahaha :D

:thud:God Bless you Alan Ball!! :D

I always cry at this episode when

she eats the pie crying

......just gets me every time!

Yes, that is a sad bit indeed :D

I want to know what the dog is... why it keeps turning up all of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... I take back what I said about Eric. Watched the episode last night

where Sookie thinks that Bill has been burned in the house fire

and Eric came into it at the end. WOOOAAAAAAAAAAH! I did this ----> :D

Also

are we supposed to like Jason because I really DO NOT! I don't really trust Sam anymore and I'm wondering what is going on with Tera's Mum.

:D Yeah. Eric just gets better and better. I love him in last nights episode and next weeks is good too :D

I know what you mean about Sam, and Jason can be a little annoying at times. I hate Tara though. There was something in last night's episode (I think Hoyt had gave Tara a complement on how she was dressed) and she managed to turn it around that he was racist. I really don't like Tara! :)

I still have yet to see the second season! :) I'm not a Tara fan either, and it sounds like my opinion won't change much. Love LaFayette though, and Sam and ohhhh yeah, Eric! :D And I haven't even seen 2nd season Eric, LOL.

I have to agree ladies, at first I thought Tara was great, I could have listened to her all day. Now I find her really irritating with a huge chip on her shoulder. After the way series two ended, I'll bet she's gonna be a huge pain in the ass :)

Glad you've finally seen the light and come around to our way of thinking regarding the delicious Eric Mugglenot! :D He just gets better :D

I still like Tara :) She isn't annoying me yet but she went absolutely ballistic at Sam for absolutely no reason in the last episode I watched. My boyfriend is like whhhhattt is her problem!

Lafayette is a duuude! I like him haha. Although

I kinda worried because Jason and his girlfriend (terrible with remembering names) captured that gay vampire (again terrible with names) that Lafayette was getting the V from