True Blood

ScottHughes

Good, that's alright :motz: I do think Bill could do with a makeover. In real life, Stephen Moyer is quite a good looking guy but, to me, he's not at all in True Blood. Maybe it's just because I don't like Bill :D

Stupid Bill, I wish he would leave and make way for Eric and his trusted side kick Pam :friends0:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, that's alright :motz: I do think Bill could do with a makeover. In real life, Stephen Moyer is quite a good looking guy but, to me, he's not at all in True Blood. Maybe it's just because I don't like Bill :friends0:

I think everyone that has read the books, have no time for Bill!, we are all shunning him unconsciously by hating his hair and finding his fashion sense questionable (that might just me though :D) :motz:

Oh yeah...I love Terry :(

It's a bit weird though, he wasn't described as a hottie in the books, he was basically described as a middleaged man :friends0:

I just found out BF has watched the second season too already!! And he was upset that he has to wait until next summer for the third season to begin. My my, he really must've liked the series.

Stop! Hold the presses! Terry Bellefleur?! Is this Andy's brother? I forget. I've only read the first two books so far :friends0:. But I'm all set for someone else to ogle now - my friend is giving me her tapes of season 2 tomorrow, woohoo!!

And it's not just you, Gyre, I agree about Bill. HBO, please get him help in the hair and wardrobe dept for next season!

Stop! Hold the presses! Terry Bellefleur?! Is this Andy's brother? I forget. I've only read the first two books so far :friends0:. But I'm all set for someone else to ogle now - my friend is giving me her tapes of season 2 tomorrow, woohoo!!

And it's not just you, Gyre, I agree about Bill. HBO, please get him help in the hair and wardrobe dept for next season!

Andy's brother, works at Merlotte's, the war vet :( But you've seen the show right?

Ok so I have FINALLY watched two episodes of the show, as i finished the first book.

I can see why my OH likes the show so much :friends0:

I don't like Sookie in the show, she gets on my nerves a little but other than that I like it. I think I would like the show more if I hadn't read the first book already. I am keeping and eye on the storylines though as I don't want to get ahead of myself before reading the second book etc.

Will be watching the third episode tonight. I am worrying about how much my OH loves the show :(.

Andy's brother, works at Merlotte's, the war vet :( But you've seen the show right?

OMG I'm an idiot :friends0:. Now I know who you mean since you said war vet! Yes I've seen the show, and I love that guy! He used to be on Gilmore Girls as Layne's BF then husband.

I agree peacefield, Bill needs some decent breeks (trousers) :friends0:

OMG I'm an idiot ;). Now I know who you mean since you said war vet! Yes I've seen the show, and I love that guy! He used to be on Gilmore Girls as Layne's BF then husband.

Yep Lane's BF/husband :( I think he's even more handsome in this series, he's got that nice ragged/rugged(?) beardy thing going on, and his not stupid like Lane's BF :friends0:

Edited by frankie

I just screeched out 'Terry was in Gilmour Girls'???, I can't believe I did not notice, I have to say Terry did look nice in the episode I just watched.

And also how cute are Hoyt and Jessica together???

I've just got back from my holidays and I'm trying to catch up! You folks can really talk can't you! Think I'll have to catch up in shifts! :smile2:

Hopefully the next season will be good. I hope it's based on Club Dead because I love that book

Me too! Wonder who they'd cast as Alcide (the prospect of yet more eye candy.....deary me!)

I think everyone that has read the books, have no time for Bill!, we are all shunning him unconsciously by hating his hair and finding his fashion sense questionable (that might just me though :D)

:lol: It's just the blinking fringe! I want nothing more that to take a pair of scissors to it. :motz:

Yay for Terry! :D

Bless Terry! He's so lovely isn't he :roll:

Welcome back from holiday, Nicola! :motz:

I'm meeting my friend tonight and she's bringing TB season 2 which she recorded for me, whoo!!! Can't wait :smile2:. I haven't seen season 1 since a couple of months ago and I forget, was there any type of cliffhanger other than

the body being found in a car behind Merlotte's?

I want to be prepared!

God imagine.....I never thought a person could overdose on eye candy but I think we may be put to the test! :motz:

My holiday was really good but I'm nackered! Seemed like we walked 10 miles every day so I'm looking forward to a long sleep right now:sleeping-smiley-009

Thanks Peacefield! I don't think there were any other cliffhangers...........hmmmmmm nope. I can't think of any :smile2:

Edited by Nicola

Welcome back Nicola :motz:

Okay, as I get even more engrossed in season two, my thoughts ~

Bill's hair started off well but seriously lacks condition and needs the fringe cut (kudos to Nicola).

Marianne bugs me a lot, I was actually quite pleased when Tara told her she was not in the mood to dance (it was the crack of dawn) :smile2:

Jason is still a loveable bonehead :lol:

Eric is ace, I haven't seen anything of Godric yet, I am looking forward to that part of the tale. I thought it was quite cool that Hugo and Isabel are introduced, another vamp/human relationship into the mix.

I can't wait to see who will play Alcide, he is one of my favourite character :D

And because we all like him, I present Mr Terry Bellefleur aka Todd Lowe (who is Andy's cousin), it was bugging me, so I checked :D

T.jpg

Very nice, Gyre! Thanks for posting :motz:. I wonder if he's related to the other Lowes, Chad and Rob?

I just checked IMDB and it does not say and usually they know all! :smile2:

And because we all like him, I present Mr Terry Bellefleur aka Todd Lowe (who is Andy's cousin), it was bugging me, so I checked :motz:

T.jpg

He looks very nice, but IMHO he is waaaaaaaaay to young. Terry is a Vietnam Vet and would certainly be much older than this delightful chap