True Blood

ScottHughes

Were you surprised Stephanie? :D

I felt really sorry for Bill last week when he was talking at the DGD (Descendants of the glorius dead) meeting, and he was remembering his family, sometimes I forgot that Bill has lost so much, its sad. (a bit profound there for a Monday morning :D)

Poor Sam and his awful date with Sookie, I felt bad for both of them.

And finally, I knew what was going to happen to Sookie's Gran but it was still a bit shocking!

I thought it was really sad too. The part where he's just

sat out in the back room waiting to talk but listening to everyone in the church outside.....

ahhh I found that really sad for some reason.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was really sad too. The part where he's just

sat out in the back room waiting to talk but listening to everyone in the church outside.....

ahhh I found that really sad for some reason.

Yeah, I think it was because it showed him alone, and how truly different he is. I have to say though, I much prefer the TV Bill to the one in the books. He's just irritating me in the books.

Yeah, I think it was because it showed him alone, and how truly different he is. I have to say though, I much prefer the TV Bill to the one in the books. He's just irritating me in the books.

Me too! Book Bill is a tad bit dull isn't he. More like her Dad than anything else! I much prefer TV Bill :D

Stephanie, Bookbee, if the picture I have just saw from that episode, well whoo hoo! (Stephanie, I will send it to you) x

.....................I don't quite know what to say :D. I have just watched the ninth episode of season two on youtube. Oh my. I think I love him even more now :D

Stephanie, Bookbee, if the picture I have just saw from that episode, well whoo hoo! (Stephanie, I will send it to you) x

Now you have me intrigued/desperate to see it!!

I'm at episode 5 of season 2.......my favourite episode so far has to be

the one where Pam is bleaching Erics hair.

How funny!! And then he gets it all short and looks even better (if that's possible :lol:)

:D

Have I got blood in my hair?

That was hilarious. Not so much the actual sentence, just him saying it. :lol:

Pam is going to kill me

Eric Northman: So, Bill. Are you quite attached to your friend.

Bill Compton: She is mine!

Sookie Stackhouse: Yes. I am his.

Eric Northman: Well, what a pity... for me.

(Eric!)

and

(Jason!)

I LOVE both of these videos, I think they're both incredible, especially the Eric and Sookie one. The editing and music for both are pretty great. The ending to the Jason one is hilarious too, naturally.

Warning - They do contain spoliers (ish) for Season 2. Nothing major (I don't think) but just thought I'd say anyway!

Enjoy :D

(Eric!)

and

(Jason!)

I LOVE both of these videos, I think they're both incredible, especially the Eric and Sookie one. The editing and music for both are pretty great. The ending to the Jason one is hilarious too, naturally.

Warning - They do contain spoliers (ish) for Season 2. Nothing major (I don't think) but just thought I'd say anyway!

Enjoy :lol:

They are fab Bookbee!, both brilliant :D Thanks for sharing :D