True Blood

ScottHughes

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it too :D my friend texted me to say that she knew that I would like the vampires and I was like, 'ha ha I like Sam' :D sometimes I like to shock people in my circle :D

I realised while watching the first episode again last night that Bill didn't look too bad. I think he looked much better than he does in the latter shows, must be the tousled look :D He definately had a bit more colour about him, even for a vampire! :D

My son has preset the whole series too but who do I shoose Sam or Jason they as#re both hunks.:D

I am an Eric fangirl, but out of Sam or Jason I choose Sam! :D

I spent this morning curled up on the sofa under my quilt drinking a cup of tea watching True Blood :D

I know in the first episode, Bill's hair worked, I mean really worked, I don't know what happened after that, humidity maybe?, he did not have any electricity, so he could not use straighteners :D

I think that he doesn't wash it for the ages then scrapes it all forward *shudders*

Maybe he should borrow some haircare products from Sam?! :D

Lovely Sam hair...oh sorry, I agree :D x

Did anyone see the Paul O'Grady show today? Stephen Moyer was on and I have to say, he looked much better looking, with being alive :D Was a nice surprise to hear his real accent as well as I never did like the one he uses on True Blood. What a lovely guy :D

Did anyone see the Paul O'Grady show today? Stephen Moyer was on and I have to say, he looked much better looking, with being alive :D Was a nice surprise to hear his real accent as well as I never did like the one he uses on True Blood. What a lovely guy :D

Hi Nightwish, how are you? :D I didn't see him on Paul O'Grady but I saw him on Breakfast, I could not believe it was him! and I agree, what a lovely guy. :)