Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the ghost of a child come back to haunt the mother who killed her

Is this the Toni Morrison novel 'Beloved'? :)

I am a teenage boy with a scar on my head who happens to be a wizard :lol:

I have no idea what this book could possibly be! :lol:

I'm a police detective who has just been abducted by the serial killer I've been tracking for months. He has some very nasty things planned for me!

I'm a forensic anthropologist who has been called out of a tedious meeting to hear difficult news about a case, I'm about to attend to a police matter at what is likely to be a gruesome scene - bones and bad smells.

That sounds like a really interesting novel. Keep us posted on it.

Well, here's an update, then. :lol: I'm not only an abducted police detective, I'm:

-A police detective who is looking for my partner...she's been missing since last night! I'm worried that the Star-Crossed Killer has taken her.

-A ranch-hand who is worried about my new lover. I've always had premonitions, and I know something terrible has happened to her.

-A lonely woman who talks to ghosts (everyone thinks I'm crazy)...I warned Detective Pescoli that the killer knew her and was after her. Now she's missing and I don't know what to do!

-A psychotic killer who enjoys stalking women, shooting out their tires, rescuing them from the resulting crashes, nursing them back to health, then tying them naked to trees in the middle of the wilderness, subjecting them to a long and painful death from the freezing elements.

I'm a 13 yr old lad named Alan Dale in 12th century England and have just been accepted into Robin Hood's band to save me from having my hand chopped off for stealing a pie!

I am a man who owns his own gardening company in upstate New York. My teenage son has just inadvertantly "witnessed" the murder of our closest neighbours & now my whole world is falling to pieces.

I'm a female detective who's a suspect in a murder. I've just broken into my uncle's pub office to try to find information on the people who murdered my mother when I was a baby.

What and why? Why does this sound so incredibly familiar?

:motz: Its Skin Privilege by Karin Slaughter. Have you read it?

I haven't read it and it doesn't seem to be on my TBR either, but I'm sure I've read someone's review of it on here and liked the sound of it. That's it I'm putting it down to TBR this minute! ;)

I am a man who owns his own gardening company in upstate New York. My teenage son has just inadvertantly "witnessed" the murder of our closest neighbours & now my whole world is falling to pieces.

Feel like I know this one.. Is this by Dean Koontz? Just hazarding a guess. :motz:

I am a wedding planner that just accepted a job planning the ceremony and reception for a major celebrity.. in only two months time. To make things more complicated, that wedding is on the same day as my sisters, which I'm also planning!

I am a police investiagtor, currently on the run in a swampland area of North Carolina, accompanied by an odd young man who is accused of many crimes, including murder. I almost believe him to be innocent, but as yet I am unsure.

I am a police investiagtor, currently on the run in a swampland area of North Carolina, accompanied by an odd young man who is accused of many crimes, including murder. I almost believe him to be innocent, but as yet I am unsure.

Would this be The Empty Chair by Jeffrey Deaver by any chance Chrissy? :motz: