Hello!

green

Hi ev'ryone! I've already introduced myself,but on somebody else's thread!:) Any way,I love books right across the genres,and this looks like a friendly 'library' I'd like to drop into on a regular basis! Look forward to taking part in your forum,and making new friends. I've tried several times to upload an avatar within the correct scales,but it just comes up as 'upload failed'. :)

Don't worry. I tried four or five times before I found one that fit. Then I found this one. Cool isn't it!

When you say ALL the genres what sort of fantasy and thrillers do you like?

And :)also happy :)!

Hi Susanna

Fantasy faves are Terry Brooks,Mark Chadbourn & Celia Friedman.

Favourite thriller writer is/was John Case,but Robert McCammon has started writing historical thrillers and Kenneth Cameron's debut,'The Frightened Man' was excellent. What sort of fantasy & thriller d'you like?

Hi Susanna

Fantasy faves are Terry Brooks,Mark Chadbourn & Celia Friedman.

Favourite thriller writer is/was John Case,but Robert McCammon has started writing historical thrillers and Kenneth Cameron's debut,'The Frightened Man' was excellent. What sort of fantasy & thriller d'you like?

Thriller: John Le Carre, Dean Koontz, Harlan Coben

Fantasy: C S Lewis, David and Leigh Eddings, Cecilia Dart-Thornton, Terry Pratchett. Tolkien but only because of the film Haldir and the way he wrote Eowyn and Wormtongue (his two most convincing characters!)

Thanks for hearty welcome ev'ryone! :006: I've tried dozens of avatars now,all within the limit,and just cannot upload them! :smile2: I've uploaded avatars to other forums first go,and just never had any problems like this! Maybe I'll just keep the big question mark,then!:D