Gilmore Girls

frankie

I just finished watching the seventh season yet again, and while I usually lean more towards Jess for Rory, this time I was rooting more for Logan. He really did love her so much, and I could imagine them living together in San Francisco and growing avocados. :) 

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RORY HAS MARRIED THE SON OF A VAMPIRE! :o

I caught this article about 32 year old (YES! 32!) Alexis Bledel, and she has gone and gotten herself hitched. Now, the article says he is famous for being in Mad Men, but I will always think of him as the son of Angel, the vampire with a soul.

5* channel in the UK had just completed showing the entire series of TGG last week, and kicked off immediately again from the beginning, and despite thinking I might not, I am already hooked AGAIN! I also read somewhere recently that Keiko Agena (Lane) was 27 when the 1st series started, and Alexis was 18. Another mini fact is that both Lauren Graham (Lorelai) and Keiko were born in Honolulu.

Kylie told me about her dating Vincent but wow, they've gotten married already :o I haven't watched anything Vincent is in so I don't really know much about him... But all the happiness to her and good on them! :) (Still shocking to see 'Rory's' part-boobs!)

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this TV show. My sister and I were addicted to this show at one stage and reading all these posts has made me wanna watch it again!

Go for it Vixen! I never get tired of watching it. I'm watching another series at the moment, but once I've finished I have no doubt it'll be back to GG again! I actually get 'cravings' for the show if I haven't watched it for a while. :)

I've been thinking and maybe I'll ask my parents for the DVDs for my birthday or something. That's at the end of October so not too long from now (of course I'll also ask for some books :D).

Good plan! But I don't know how on earth I'm going to wait until October for you to watch it! Can't you move your birthday forward to, say, the end of August? ;):D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ben! :o

Watch it watch it watch it!!

But... I have to start from the very beginning, right? :P *tries to justify it despite not having the time*

I think that in the interests of fulfilling the Gilmoreness of one's existence, one should regularly watch the GG from the beginning. Under the circumstances Ben, I believe it is my duty to make sure that you watch ALL of them.  :D

Good to 'see' you.  :friends0:

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching the pilot episode, and it was amazing :exc:! I really want to watch more of it soon (but I have to pace myself or I'll get too tired). It was really good, there were funny bits, there was mention of books, I really liked it :)!

YAY! I'm sooooo happy! :D It's always scary recommending something to someone in case they don't like it, and when you love something so much, you really, really want others to enjoy it just as much. I can tell you that it gets much better after the pilot. I mean, the pilot is quite good, but as you watch more episodes you'll see the characters develop more etc. Oh man, you're in for a treat!! Enjoy!!

Thanks, both of you, for the recommendation :). I really want to watch another episode, but I'm too tired right now unfortunately. But I can hardly wait to watch more of it! I look forward to see what'll happen in the series and with the characters etc. Exciting times :exc:.

I just started watching a new American show called How to Get Away with Murder, and lo and behold, Liza Weil (Paris Gellar) is in it! She is playing a lawyer, so I guess she changed her mind about going for that medical degree after all (or maybe she did both).  :giggle:

I love spotting former GG actors in TV shows in movies, and it's even better when it comes as a surprise! :)

I just met Paris in episode 2 of season 1! I'm also sure I recognised one of Rory's teachers, but I can't seem to find the actor's name and I'm not sure what his character's name is in the show. It's always nice to see actors of beloved TV series in other things.

I quite like episode 2 as well btw :). Some new characters were introduced and it was Rory's first day which was quite interesting. I hope she does allright, I really like both Rory and Lorelai (the mother), they are two great characters. There is plenty of humour in the series too, so far I can't really think of anything I didn't like :).

Kylie, I watched Scandal about a week ago, it's a great show. And Paris was in it :D I was quite thrown when I saw her :D Lisa Weil plays a rather significant role in the series. I would recommend it if there's any chance you can watch it :)