Who is the Vampire to beat All Vampires?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Eric 'the viking' is one of the best vampires i have read about, evil, but hot.

Evil = hot. That's where ole Stephie went wrong.

It's not as good as Twilight.

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far.

The initial concept in episode one hooked me enough that I'm going to read the books, the 'blood substitue' thing for vamps, but I hated the characters. Particularly Sookie. Man if I met that girl irl I'd want to punch her.

Angel still wins. He's got 8 seasons of real time story backed up by 243 years of history, he's not only tall, dark, handsome and broody like Edward (but he looks great with long hair), occasionally he's evil which I hear Eric is (and Angel is the kind of evil that nails puppies to crosses), he's also EXTREMELY diverse, he's hilarious, he sings (twice), he wears pink motorcyle helmets, he averts the apocalypse regularly, he actively tries to look cool while kicking ass, but he's still a total softy, and he goes poof sometimes when you turn around for a split second, while other times he trips over thresholds and falls through doorways. He's also spent several hundred years in a hell dimension, been stabbed, impaled, shot, tortured, burned, sometimes all in one episode and still he prevails! Oh, and he's IRISH! Everybody loves an Irish boy. Clearly, Angel is our winrar.

Edited by Nollaig

t's not as good as Twilight.

Team Edward :D

Nope, I gotta disagree with you there - the Southern Vampire series is WAY better than the teen-Twilight stuff. And WAYYYY hotter! :irked:

I love Angel and Edward but I think my favourite to read about (rather than drool over) is Jean Claude from the Anita Blake books.

Oh I've heard of these books....are they any good? :D

The first few are brilliant :D I've stopped reading them at about number 10 but the early ones are always worth re-reading.

Oooh well consider them added to my wish list :irked: Thanks Piper!