Hello I am Suzanna Addison

I am Suzanna Addison.

I love a lot of books. I sleep with a book shelf by my bed with everything from Dean Koontz, Charles Dickens, Cecilia Dart Thornton, Victor Klemperer, and a biography of Eva Braun.

I would love to try Medieval murder mysteries as I like crime solved by cleverer means than forensic scientists.

My favourite author is Charles Dickens but my favourite book is Kenneth Grahame's Wind in the Willows.

I am also an avid writer (sometimes I write like billy-o!) I doubt what I write would be allowed on a public forum so I will keep it to myself for the time being unless there are adult sections here.

I would also like to RPG in the crime/thriller genre, especially as I that is the genre as I write in that genre.

My moto is ... If you can't read, write and vice versa!

My other interests are films, music (symphonic fantasy metal! Nightwish, Xandria and Sonata Arctica that sort of thing) my favourite film score is Schindlers List.

I also like to cook and knit occassionally.

Thanks for the welcome. I am enjoying it so far.

Wilde Lily: I haven't started reading it yet as I have so many other things to read. It's really to gain insight into how a normal, sweet nice woman like she was (and she was not a proper member of the party!) Can love someone like him? That has always interested me, what makes people like each other!

Well, as you can see I have my sig and my own avvie... the best Mr. Darcy with the best Lizzie - I am one of the few that preferred Kiera's portrayal than Jennifer ... for one Kiera was the age of Lizzie when she was acting the role. Jen was a good five years older. Also Kiera has the figure of a Georgian Empire woman - Jen was far too big and busty!