The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Nollaig

The thing I enjoyed the most about Midnight Sun was hearing what Bella's friends were thinking (because Edward is hearing them).

For instance, Jessica is really not very nice but Bella never noticed initially in Twilight. Which made me realise how trusting Bella is.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished 'New Moon' today. Quite enjoyed it I'm glad it picked up a bit in the middle though. I do wish they would stop saying

'I love you' all the time though

. I know that is what the main theme is but was getting a bit fed with it.

I can see what you mean, but for me it gave re-reading Twilight a whole new dimension. What I enjoyed most about reading it, was it was like reading the same story but for the first time again. When you re-read a book you love, it's never quite the same as that first read when the story is new and unknown, but with Midnight Sun it was a new perspective on the characters and gave me the same tingle of excitement as the first experience of the book. Then on the next reading of Twilight I got the same tingle again, knowing how Edward was thinking and feeling, gave me a whole new experience within the same story.

Same here! I hope she releases it eventually :lol:

Eric Northman rules!!! Team Eric all the way!

;)

:lol::lol::blush: Are you causing bother Charm!!

There's going to be a riot! I'd leg it if I were you before Team Edward hunt you down! :lol:

(Team Eric!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!)

Absolutely not, not me .... :lol:

Hope you've got your running shoes on too!! ;)

Haaaaa! How funny!!

I have an image of people throwing custard pies at you as you flee an Edward Cullen convention!! haa!! :lol:

:blush:

I have just finished 'Book One' and have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! Onto 'Book Two' now.

When did you all decide that you didn't like this book? Just curious if my love of this book is about to change in the next few chapters!

I have just finished 'Book One' and have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! Onto 'Book Two' now.

When did you all decide that you didn't like this book? Just curious if my love of this book is about to change in the next few chapters!

I liked 'Breaking Dawn' Nici, so I can't answer your question but I hope you enjoy it.

I was same as you over the wedding ~ smiling. :D