What really bugs you?

Chimera

Buying myself a really fancy metal bookmark only to remove it from the packaging to find that there is sticky tape on the back. Having removed the tape, to my extreme frustration, the sticky part has remained.

I mean really, do some people have no common sense? If I put this in my book, when I remove it a page of Odd Thomas is going to come out with it! :friends0::motz::(

/rant off

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had a spat with our neighbours about just that. And not only did their dogs do their "business" in our yard, they also tried attacking me in my own yard. Said neighbours also have no fence or wall around their front yard, which means the dogs are free to walk about as they please. I suppose what really bugs me are our neighbours. :friends0:

Thats awful Scarlette! I'm bugged by that for you!

We've had a spat with our neighbours about just that. And not only did their dogs do their "business" in our yard, they also tried attacking me in my own yard. Said neighbours also have no fence or wall around their front yard, which means the dogs are free to walk about as they please. I suppose what really bugs me are our neighbours. :friends0:

That is terrible! I can't imagine the kind of people who think that kind of thing is okay.

• 2 months later...

Non-paying bidders on ebay. My how they make my blood boil :lol: Especially since it's my only source of income at the moment.

I got the 'oh sorry I didn't bid on your item, someone else did without my permission' earlier today. So who did then? The dog did it? A ghost?

They're a repeat offender from looking at their feedback, some people need a hobby rather than sitting online wasting other peoples time.

Certain people bug me to no end, but I'm pretty sure I grate on their nerves too so HA.

Getting rained on when I have lots left to do.

Missing parcels from the postie and having to work out some way of collecting them from the business park which is situated in the middle of nowhere.

Budget cuts.

On the above note by Paperplane - ebay sellers who take DAYS to respond to a query, and those who don't ship tiny tiny items internationally.

When I sold regularly on ebay, I had all queries sent to my email that pops up the minute I get it, so people got responses between immediately and 12 hours later. Also, I shipped to some pretty strange places at pretty much unbeatable postage rates.

Grr.

People who try to sell you stuff door to door, no means no so don't act all shocked and hurt and call me rude when i tell you to clear off after telling you numerous times i don't want your product.

Also Mormons, when i say i don't belive in God why not just leave it at that, don't ask me why, i don't ask you why you do and shove leaflets and booklets in your face to prove my belielfs so please don't do it to me.

Those "please hold, you are number 15 in the queue, your call is very important to us" messages, hold? this is costing me

People in the street or shops having no spacial awareness or consideration for others i.e walking slowly and blocking the entire pathway, people in front of you stopping suddenly, bumping into you and not apologising.

People with no manners.

People slamming doors or making any other loud and unnecessary noise.

Littering. I detest littering. And spitting in the street.

My neighbour, he is the worst kind of person and I don't say that lightly because I am a live and let live kind of lassie but he really grinds my gears!:lol:

People in the street or shops having no spacial awareness or consideration for others i.e walking slowly and blocking the entire pathway, people in front of you stopping suddenly, bumping into you and not apologising.

People with no manners.

Littering. I detest littering. And spitting in the street.

I agree with all of these, particularly the first one. It is horrendous this time off year. People just walk into you, or don't move at all. :lol:

I agree with all of these, particularly the first one. It is horrendous this time off year. People just walk into you, or don't move at all. :D

I know, I get so irritable going round the shops. Guess it can't be helped this time of year but Christmas shopping should be an enjoyable experience! :lol:

Ooh, all of these are among my pet hates. And people who walk straight out of a shop and straight into your path without looking as they leave the shop. And this is when I'm a couple of metres away from the shop front. It's even worse when they come out and just stop right in front of you. Go with the flow people! Or move to the side, out of everyone's way, if you need to decide where you're going next.

Honestly, right now, Twilight is really bugging me. Other than that, I'm not so keen on turning 30, or doing my homework. The agricultural history of the Pacific Northwest is really boring. :lol:

I am not keen on turning 36 (especially when my nephew asked me if there was newspapers when I was young :D)

That made me laugh out loud!

I work with someone who is the same age as me but looks about 30. :D

I don't know, I just felt when I went into my 30's and then my 40's that I was arriving at the age where good things could happen, or perhaps more like that the bad stuff wouldn't bother me so much!

Workmen, sorry workpeople or delivery people not turning up when you have taken the day off to wait in for them!!!!:D:motz::D

...and people not indicating when they are turning left into the road you are turning right out of. (Does that make any sense at all?)

Lol. How old you nephew?

He's seven :D he looked somewhat disappointed when I told him there was newspapers when I was young, any day now he will ask me if I was on the titanic :D

:D Awww, Weave! Silly kids :irked:.

Below zero temps bug me :D. I also hate the sound of tires crunching on hard snow because then you know it's so cold that you are in danger of losing an ear if you are out in it too long, ugh.

:irked: Awww, Weave! Silly kids :D.

Below zero temps bug me :D. I also hate the sound of tires crunching on hard snow because then you know it's so cold that you are in danger of losing an ear if you are out in it too long, ugh.

Warm hugs coming your way peacefield :D

:irked: Awww, Weave! Silly kids :D.

I'm with ya!

Also, adding to peacefield's list: cars that don't start due to cold, apartment management shoveling all of the snow into a giant pile right by your car so you have to stradle a mound of the stuff to get near your car, and people who try to cut you off on ice making you hit your breaks and fishtail. :D