What really bugs you?

Chimera

:roll: There's a guy that lives opposite me who is forever shuffling up and down the driveway in that way. I used to work with someone who did it badly as well. I always feel like telling them to lift their feet.

Wow, I didn't know that could bother someone :D I'm always shuffling, I don't know how to walk and lift my feet too! If I tried I'd look like a young aspiring model who's marching like a horse.

We don't have that wholefloor carpeting thing in Finland so the carpets at least don't shuffle :lol:

Gyre, your neighboor is very inconsiderate :out:

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyre, your neighboor is very inconsiderate :D

Too true Frankie, he is just awful, believe me words have been crossed between him and myself :lol:

What really bugs me is waking up to construction work every morning for the last two or three weeks.
I feel your pain. I've only just moved here, too... they started pretty much the day after I finished unpacking :D wah!

What really bugs me is waking up to construction work every morning for the last two or three weeks. :lol:

I sympathise Roxi, my neighbours been having major work done and there`s been drilling, hammering and banging all day long for the last 3 weeks. It`s been driving me mad. :D

My neighbour who I really do not like, has been drunk the last three nights and has stood outside of our front door, talking loudly, which I know is not a big deal but considering he moans about everything and anything, its kind of annoying.

Gyre :lol:. There's nothing worse than noisy neighbours; I've had more than my fair share of those over the years. Your home should be your sanctuary, not a place where your peace is disturbed or you feel threatened. I hope he stops doing it soon. Would a call to the police help or make things worse, do you think?

Aw, sorry Frankie! I didn't mean to make you feel bad :lol:

:D It's quite okay Kylie, I didn't get too upset. I'll borrow a wheelchair if we ever meet, so I won't be able to do any shuffling! :lol:

Roxi, I knew I wasn't alone in this bad behaviour! :friends0: Shuffle away!

When people don't text back. It's just rude. I end up mobile watching, just waiting for them to reply. :lol:

That is annoying, Bee! Especially if you ask them a question or if they asked you to text them in the first place, and then it's like they just forget about you. Isn't there a book of texting etiquette out there?! lol

When people don't text back. It's just rude. I end up mobile watching, just waiting for them to reply. :)

I get so fed up with my mum and dad and in-laws, in act my whole family, when they forget to take their mobiles with them! I keep saying 'you know they are called mobile phones for a reason!' I ring and ring until they have about 30 missed calls all from me, just to make point!

When people don't text back. It's just rude. I end up mobile watching, just waiting for them to reply. :D

... or when people don't reply to emails or return phone calls... Simple rule: if you said you'll do it, then do it. :D

People who crowbar the word 'like' into every sentence e.g I was 'like' reading this book and it was 'like' brilliant...AAAAAAARGH.... and then to add insult to injury they all misguidedly talk as if they're from Australia and phrase everything as a question...AAAAAAARGH......:D

LOL! I hate that, too. So many people (girls, mostly) talk like that now. As if everything's a question.....grrrr! I also hate it when people have too much spit in their mouths when they talk, and when they talk with a growly, gravelly voice. Just talk like a normal person! :D:D

People who crowbar the word 'like' into every sentence e.g I was 'like' reading this book and it was 'like' brilliant...AAAAAAARGH.... and then to add insult to injury they all misguidedly talk as if they're from Australia and phrase everything as a question...AAAAAAARGH......:D

Like totally. :D

I hate that as well.