Hello :)

atticjnr

Hi, my name is Dan and im a 19 year old student living in Portsmouth studying Music Technology, English Literature and Language, and Music Performance. I also studied Photography but as the work was too much to handle I dropped it. I live with my beautiful girlfriend, Scarlett and our gorgeous kitten Nala.

I love reading, mainly fantasy books, and love getting hooked on a book so I cannot put it down. Erm, dont really know what else to say about myself but feel free to ask. Im sure you will learn more about me around the forums.

:lol:

thanks for all the welcomes everyone :D

Have you read any of Terry Brooks books? I'm just starting them, currently on the Sword of Shannara (nearly finished) :lol:

its funny you should mention that book as I bought it ages ago and never got round to reading it but when i went back to my mum and dads house last weekend i brought a load of my books back here with me and that is one of them on my 'TBR in the next month' list. are you enjoying it?

Its funny you should mention that book as I bought it ages ago and never got round to reading it but when i went back to my mum and dads house last weekend i brought a load of my books back here with me and that is one of them on my 'TBR in the next month' list. are you enjoying it?

:lol: Yay, thats great news, let me know when you have read it and we can discuss it with other people on the forum that have read it too :lol:

I am enjoying it, I have so much work to do its taking me longer than I would like to get through it, I've got about 200 pages left, it is very gripping. I plan on reading a little more later on, hopefully I'll finish it in a few days and I have The Elfstones of Shannara ready to start straight away :lol:

Hope you settling are in well!