Favourite Comfort Foods...

Mac

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My BF made spag bol (decided to use the shortened term for fear of mis-spelling it!) last night and it was fabulous and very comforting. Think I'll add it to my comfort food list :lol:

My BF made spag bol (decided to use the shortened term for fear of mis-spelling it!) last night and it was fabulous and very comforting. Think I'll add it to my comfort food list :smile2:

:lol: Oh Nicola!

I'm trying to stay away from my fave comfort food (chips) for a month. :lol: It'll be the longest month of my life that's for sure.

:lol: Oh Nicola!

I'm trying to stay away from my fave comfort food (chips) for a month. :D It'll be the longest month of my life that's for sure.

:out: You know what I'm like!

Also.....just ignored the fact that I'm on this blinking diet (still!!) and baked a chocolate and banana loaf cake. Jusr had a rather large slice with a cup of tea and I'm definitely considering myself comforted right now :roll:

What is monkey bread? I can't even begin to guess! :)

Haha, it is kind of like cinnamon rolls except instead of the 'roll' part you break the dough off into little one inch pieces and them in cinnamon and then stick them all into one big glob and bake them. When it comes out of the oven drizzle frosting all over the glob and then you can just pull the little one inch balls off and eat them.

You can also do caramel 'balls' if you like caramel rolls better.