Favourite Comfort Foods...

Mac

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever tried a cannoli? It is sort of the same concept except you use marscapone cheese and stuff it inside of a circular pastry and then you can top it with whatever you like (chocolate, fruit, etc). It is delicious!

Ooh, that does sound delicious, CaliLily. And much, much better than what I attempted to do! I must try it sometime. :D

Freezies :lol:

They are not really food, mainly water and sugar, but so good. I haven't had one in years. I saw some kids enjoying them today, I was so jealous :lol:

I ate a freezie today! It was blue raspberry, very good stuff! :smile2:

There used to be this teeny coffee shop in the neighborhood where I had my first apartment, and they had the best cheese danish. Honestly, I would almost get teary when I popped in there and had one with my coffee, it was that good, lol.

I'm craving doughnuts today. I'm really trying to resist going out at lunch and buying one, but it's not easy!

Mmm, I got a nice big strawberry iced doughnut. The lady who gave it to me says they have been very popular today. Apparently I wasn't the only one with a craving!

Mmm, I got a nice big strawberry iced doughnut. The lady who gave it to me says they have been very popular today. Apparently I wasn't the only one with a craving!

Enjoy Kylie :lol: