Hello!

Samboyd93

Hello my name is Sam. I am fifteen. Lets get the first fact strait. I am a bookworm. Furthermore, I am an aspiring author so look forward to seeing some of my works if you are allowed to post them here. I am currently reading 'The Girl Who Love Tom Gordon' by Stephen King and though I am not yet an extent of the way in I already find the book gripping and amazingly wrote - It is the first Stephen King book I have read, and I got into tracking his works down after watching the films; 'The Green Mile,' and 'The Shawshank Redemption.'

I found this site, and it looked fairly active and as such I thought it looked like a nice little community to discuss different books with my fellow readers, therefore I bid you all a greetings.:irked:

Hello Sam, and welcome.

Indeed, you can post your work on here - there's a nice little specific section called "Writer's Corner" for precisely that purpose :irked:! Everyone's very nice and willing to contribute thoughts and support, that (and talking books) is what we're here for.

Steven King has indeed written some modern classics; especially his earlier stuff I'd suggest looking into when you finish "Tom Gordon" - for further pointers, refer to the dedicated thread in the "Horror/Supernatural/Fantasy/Sci-Fi" section.

As you can see, we're organised. And helpful and lovely.

:welcome2:Hey Sam! :D

You'll have to let everyone know what you think of 'The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon'. I recently read Misery by Stephen King and I'm still having nightmares!! :blush:

I'm looking forward to reading some of your works! :17: