Top 5 Favorite Bands/Artists

lovelygirl18

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, this is a hard question......

in no order - just atm, my taste changes all the time, bands become my fave then others do then old ones reappear and I love them again.

1.Nightwish

2.In Flames

3.Faith and the Muse

4.Machine Head

5.Black Sabbath - Ozzy

:haha: I want to write more but not allowed

I could never decide on 5 only because mine changes with my mood. So I'll just put the 5 top bands/artist that are most played on my computer now:

1. Korn

2. In Flames

3. Anathema

4. The Sounds

5. Katatonia

:haha: we put in flames in the same position, I like all your 5 apart from 'The Sounds' only because not heard of them :S

:haha: we put in flames in the same position, I like all your 5 apart from 'The Sounds' only because not heard of them :S

Yep I noticed you have In Flames too, and nice to see the Finnish Nightwish on your list also, although I'm not a fan myself :D May I say you have very excellent taste in music :D

The Sounds is a Swedish Indie rock band, their most famous song would probably be the hit (We're Not) Living in America. Rather different from the other 4 bands I put there but good stuff!

Yep I noticed you have In Flames too, and nice to see the Finnish Nightwish on your list also, although I'm not a fan myself :D May I say you have very excellent taste in music :haha:

The Sounds is a Swedish Indie rock band, their most famous song would probably be the hit (We're Not) Living in America. Rather different from the other 4 bands I put there but good stuff!

I must say I think you have great taste also! :D

Oo interesting, not heard that song. Ill keep my eye out, see if I think it's any good :lol:

Edit - got to say I only listen to the Tarja Nightwish, I only like one of new songs with Annette. :D

Edited by chrysalis_stage

I must say I think you have great taste also! :D

Oo interesting, not heard that song. Ill keep my eye out, see if I think it's any good :D

Edit - got to say I only listen to the Tarja Nightwish, I only like one of new songs with Annette. :D

If you manage to hear more of The Sounds, let me know how you liked it :lol:

Oh my, I hated Nightwish with Tarja, I really couldn't stand the opera howling. Annette is so much better, I like some of their new songs and I like Annette's versions of the old Nightwish songs. See how quickly we started to disagree on our tastes :(

:haha:

If you manage to hear more of The Sounds, let me know how you liked it :D

Oh my, I hated Nightwish with Tarja, I really couldn't stand the opera howling. Annette is so much better, I like some of their new songs and I like Annette's versions of the old Nightwish songs. See how quickly we started to disagree on our tastes :lol:

:haha:

:D:lol: It was going so well as well! I love the opera howling lol it gives more feeling to the song imo. Annette is too poppy for me.

One of my friends saw Nightwish a few days ago i think, i also know someone who lives in my town who is obsessed with them and Evanescence xD

One of my friends saw Nightwish a few days ago i think, i also know someone who lives in my town who is obsessed with them and Evanescence xD

I was so tempted to go see them when they were in B'ham last year but I couldn't bring myself to go see them with Anette (it's bad I know) I would have liked to see Tuomas and Marco but didn't.

I liked Evanescence when I was at school but no so much now, I listen to their old stuff every now and then :haha:

So what are your top 5?

Aww, i restrained myself from speding a fortune that i couldn't afford to see Metallica last month :haha:

Hmm top 5? That's so difficult, i have many bands which inspire me and that i love.

Edited by Rawr

In no order:

Goo Goo Dolls

Guns N Roses

Andrew McMahon (both Jack's Mannequin/Something Corporate)

Meat Loaf

Elton John

That's excluding all the emo music, including Jimmy Eat World, Sunny Day Real Estate, The Get Up Kids, Motion City Soundtrack, Yellowcard, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Dashboard Confessional, Jump Little Children et all, which I also adoreas one large group.