All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading out loud many of your meals to my brother and he is a chef, he starting getting so hungry we had to leave and eat!

I am making chicken based cous cous , a hearty green and red salad with home made lemon garlic dressing, a fruit flambe and for me of course, a vat of tea.

Hung out with my sis for the better part of a night, so had pasta and meatballs :readingtwo:

Something involving chicken, as a topping to a salad. I bought romaine heads today at the market and the furthest out use-by date I could find was the 10th :readingtwo:, meaning I need to have as many salads as possible by Tuesday or Wednesday! Ah well.

What is this milky way Stephanie, and this toad in the hole? The imagery is er not too fascinating I am thinking? It is really good?

What a liar I turned out to be. We did not have the Chinese last night. We were watching Despereaux and I forgot the time and so I made a home made pizza and steamed veggies and sweet potatoes and jacket potatoes cut and baked in olive oil

I will try tonight for the Chinese, or give it up until next week. :)

Merci dear Stephanie, it does sound heavenly, I hope I can find one!

The middle of a milky way is really hard to explain, its not quite nougat but its soft and white so I'm not sure what it is. They are really nice and there's not that many calories in them :)