Did

Suburbanite

I think when you are a kid they do fool you but now as you watch them back they do look bad, at the time though it was the top technology dont forget its been much less than a hundred years since films were even invented and the first "talkie" The Jazz Singer wasn't released until 1927 which wasnt that long ago in the grand scheme of things.

• 1 month later...
I guess Tarrintino was trying to make a point in Pulp Fiction when he deliberatly used blue screen effects behind John Travolta when he was driving - apparently it was to signify just out "out of this world" Travolta's character was getting.

Or how far up his own bottom Tarantino is . . .

I guess Tarrintino was trying to make a point in Pulp Fiction when he deliberatly used blue screen effects behind John Travolta when he was driving - apparently it was to signify just out "out of this world" Travolta's character was getting.

I think Oliver Stone was going for a similar effect in Natural Born Killers - mind you most of the first half of the film made interesting use of filters etc.