Being Human?

Charm

Has anyone else noticed that the guy who plays the werewolf has actually been in quite a lot, I keep spotting him in repeats since watching Being Human, in the space of about 2 days I've spotted him in Gavin and Stacy and Dr Who, he's in another episode of doctor who too

I noticed the girl who was the werewolfs girlfriend is in something new too. I only saw the advert 2 weeks ago and can't remember what it was.

It usually happens though. When Tess of the D'Urbervilles was on television I noticed a few actresses from it were in other programmes around the same time, one was in a crmie programme.

• 1 year later...

Right - I've just seen the pilot of this, and fallen in love with each and every one of these guys. I then started to watch episode 1, and turned it off in rage... how dare they change two mains out of three, just like that?! I'm glad they've kept George but I can't help thinking they've replaced the other two on grounds of quirky looks and accents, which is just shameful. I really liked the original cast, not sure I want to watch it now :smile2:!

• 1 year later...

Hey guys! I wanted to bump up this thread to see if you all are still watching the show. I of course, late to the party as always, just discovered it a couple months ago and am absolutely hooked.

I heard about the show last fall because they started an American version over here. I wanted to see the original British version first though so started getting it through Netflix. I just started watching season 3 over the weekend and I'm very excited over all these new developments! :D I laugh a LOT and think George is probably one of the funniest people on TV. I bought the first season on DVD a few weeks back and can't wait to collect the others.

I tried watching a bit of the US version but didn't like the cast very much :(. I know I'm biased because I started watching the British version first, but it's no where near the same caliber!

As you know peacefield,I've been a BIG fan of the show since the pilot! I love all the characters and love that I care so much about the characters. :)

Edited by Weave

I am massive fan I love it have watched it since the beggining hoping they might repeat it here from the first series. I hope you like season 3 it gets really good and shocking

I am massive fan I love it have watched it since the beggining hoping they might repeat it here from the first series. I hope you like season 3 it gets really good and shocking

Totally pickle,so much happened :)

Oooh I can't wait to see the rest of season 3! :D Weave, you have excellent taste as always, and I love that I love the characters too. I cry and laugh right along with them and even though I obviously can't relate to what they are going through, I still feel a connection somehow, you know?

Pickle, I just watched the first 3 episodes this weekend and a lot happened just in that short amount of time!

George and Nina getting pregnant and WOW! Annie and Mitchell kissing!

LOVE it! :D

• 9 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread. Has anyone been watching series four? I'm not to sure on it just yet especially now they've got rid of Mitchell and George. However I do like Cutler one of the new vampires in the series. He reminds me a lot of Lupin from Harry Potter, does anyone else agree?

I am loving the new series. I think new characters is just what it needed.

I was getting bored of Mitchell so wasn't that upset by his departure and thought I would really miss George but I don't. Still can't make my mind up about Tom but I am really enjoying Hal and creapy 70's guy from this week.