Being Human?

Charm

Hi all! :eek:

I was just wondering does anyone else on here watch 'Being Human' on BBC3? Its showed on a Sunday night at midnight and repeated sometime during the week.

Its about a vampire (who's trying to remain a blood teetotaller) who lives with a werewolf and a ghost! The ghost hates to leave the flat and the other two work as orderlies at the local hospital as they try to control their 'oddities'! Its pretty good. Does anyone else watch?

I watched all of Demons, after all . . .

Had you done something really bad that you felt you should atone for? :eek:

I watched the first three of Demons, but gave up in disgust. An abysmally poor copy of Buffy, ten years too late...

I should be watching this, but I'm not - why is that?! I watched all of Demons, after all . . .

I have to admit that Being Human isn't exactly in the big leagues when it comes to TV shows, but compared to Demons? .. it deserves an Oscar! :eek:

I'm so glad somebody else likes it! Its a quirky wee show! :eek:

I like its quirkiness (like your good self), I did not see it last night but I did v~plus it, I will watch it tomorrow :friends0:

Had you done something really bad that you felt you should atone for? :eek:

I'm always doing things I need to atone for . . .

I watched the first three of Demons, but gave up in disgust. An abysmally poor copy of Buffy, ten years too late...

I don't think the idea was bad - for a bit of light-weight Saturday night TV - but the execution was woeful, it was just so flat and bland. Doctor Who, Merlin and Primeval all get it right - you need spectacle and excitement, not dark dingy drains and emo teenagers.

Oh yes! I remember that Gyre, I watched it too but its only when I see the pic of the pilot actors that I realised they were different! :friends0: The ghost was a bit whiney if I remember correctly and the new Mitchell is way better! Gosh I'd forgotten that :eek:

Oh yes! I remember that Gyre, I watched it too but its only when I see the pic of the pilot actors that I realised they were different! :lol: The ghost was a bit whiney if I remember correctly and the new Mitchell is way better! Gosh I'd forgotten that :eek:

I prefer the new Annie, I agree the original Annie was very whiney! :friends0:

I have to admit when i first watched it i thought it was a bit too cheesy for my liking but the more i watched the more i found my self chuckling at it (in a good way). I agree its quirky, Of course its not the best thing out there but its different to whats on telly atm so its got me watching. I tried to watch demons. I was looking forward to it for ages but for some reason it bored me, i was quite disappointed. Any one watch deadset on channel 4 last year around Halloween? (sorry if off topic)