Whitechapel

Ophelia

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I unfortunately couldn't exercise the restraint to not look at the spoiler tag, but it's not going to ruin it for me if I do manage to watch it. Because I imagine I'll have my own thoughts and opinions as well.

This sort of slightly wandered off track a bit for me last night. I thought it was trying hard to keep up the momentum but the red herring with the Soldier seemed a bit desperate to me. Arresting the Ripperologist also seemed obvious (from part 1 really). So who do we have left? I do hope they don't throw in a last minute red herring next week as that would be a cop out. One thing they seemed to have left out so far, I don't profess to be a ripperologist - a bit too mawkish for me - but I always thought that the Ripper lured his victims with fresh grapes and there was always a stalk left by the victim's body. Maybe grapes are not such a luxury these days.

Anyway I hope they do track someone down and don't leave it unanswered, like the real Jack. One would hope that with DNA and forensics having moved on 100 years, we get an answer - or I shall be throwing something at the telly:irked::eek:

Edited by SueK
I had a bit more to add

Hope i'm right, can't wait till Monday! Love things like this. :)

Me too, Ben! Sometimes these ITV programmes that promise so much end up delivering little. But so far, in my opinion, this one has been a goer. Well done, ITV!

(I still have to look away during the post-mortem bits though) :D