Ceinwenn's reading 2009

Ceinwenn

I haven't, but I would like to see it. If only to see the difference between the book & the movie. I suspect that this is going to be one of those rare "the movie is better than the book" cases. I wouldn't not suggest reading the book, but then I wouldn't tell everyone to rush out & buy it, either.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I still think you should read it! So far, from what I have seen, I am the only person who feels the way I do about this book, so who knows, maybe you'll think it's one of the best books ever written!

Today I finished the book Things I want my Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble. (my review) I thought that it was an excellent book & I am really glad that I read it! I found myself really relating to Amanda Jennifer & Lisa. Unlike others, I wasn't brought to tears, but instead found myself rooting for the girls to pull through after their mother's death. All in all, a very enjoyable read! 8/10

Edited by Ceinwenn

Today I finished the book Things I want my Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble. I thought that it was an excellent book & I am really glad that I read it! I found myself really relating to Amanda Jennifer & Lisa. Unlike others, I wasn't brought to tears, butinstead found myself rooting for the girls to pull through after their mother's death. All in all, a very enjoyable read! 8/10

A friend of mine read this recently and when I asked if she was enjoying it she said she love it! but read the first four chapters through tears :blush:

I just finished posting my thoughts on my latest read (see them here) - Emotional Geology by Linda Gillard. I thought this book was really good & the character of Rose was incredibly well written. I would definately recommend this book to everyone! 8.5/10

I finished reading The Shakespeare Secret earlier tonight (review) I thought that this book was really god - packed with information about Shakespeare, fast ppaced, well written. All in all, a very enjoyable read! 7.5/10

I read your review earlier, very good.

Glad you thought so, Ben. I actually think it was my worst because I wrote it when I was exhausted. The thing I am trying to do with my reviews is give a bit of an overview of the book, tell what I liked/didn't like about the book, but at the same time not give anything too vital away as I would not want to have someone think I had ruined the book by giving everything away! Not sure if I am succeeding, but I haven't had any complaints so far, lol.

Today I finished the book Things I want my Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble. (my review) I thought that it was an excellent book & I am really glad that I read it! I found myself really relating to Amanda Jennifer & Lisa. Unlike others, I wasn't brought to tears, but instead found myself rooting for the girls to pull through after their mother's death. All in all, a very enjoyable read! 8/10

Read your review.. Great job! :) I'm so glad to hear you liked the book.

I finished reading The Secret Shopper's Revenge a couple of days ago. I enjoyed it, but one of the characters anoyed me a bit, lol. It was a good read, though& I would rate it a 7/10 (my review here)