Ruth's 2009 reading

Ruth

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have finished According to the Rolling Stones - very interesting, and would be an excellent introduction to anyone wanting to learn more about the world's most enduring rock n roll band - and have also read Addition, by Toni Jordan. Really enjoyed it, although I am still not sure whether I liked the ending or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished The Master and Margarita - fascinating, funny and thought provoking. I definitely recommend this one.

Am about to start an easy re-read - The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole, by Sue Townsend. This series never fails to make me laugh out loud.

Finished The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole. I have read these books before, and always enjoy them.

These books (well the teenage ones) are on my 'to be read again' list, because I'd like to read the ones where he is an adult one day. Have you read the later ones?

Finished The Time Traveler's Wife, and highly recommend it. Fab book - I gave it 5 out of 5.

Going to start Misery by Stephen King next. I must have had this book for the best part of 10 years, and still haven't read it. It sits there on my shelf making me feel guilty, so it's about time I read it!

Going to start Misery by Stephen King next. I must have had this book for the best part of 10 years, and still haven't read it. It sits there on my shelf making me feel guilty, so it's about time I read it!
Indeed it is, it's a brilliant book :irked: and my favouritest King ever straight after The Dark Half (which you'll adore if you like this). Happy reading!